Merry Christmas!!!!!

tgr4lfe

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, my lovely wife won 2 tickets to the Capital One Bowl!!! Plus Hospitality Village passes!!!!

Anybody from the B'ham, Montgomery, or Auburn area going to the game?? Interested in car pooling?? I'm working out my logistics now!!! I'll be going down on Sunday night, though.

War Eagle!!!!

Congrats on the tickets!!

On the way to the Smoky Mountains on Friday the 23rd. I saw the Wisconsin Badger Equipment truck broke down in a store parking lot in Tennessee on I-75. :( The hood was up and it looked serious. I certainly don't want to wish any bad luck on anyone, but perhaps it was a sign. :cheer:

My pops and I are making the trip as a christmas present. My family is heading to the Smoky Mountians for family this friday. Sunday Morning I am either flying out of Knoxville or Atlanta and I will be in Orlando around noon. We will be staying at the team hotel and our seats are in Sec. 121 Row R.

War Eagle!

We are heading down Friday. Side note, as of now I have two tickets that I need to get rid of if anyone is interested, also posting in the tickets section. PM me.

Cograts on winning the tickets. Really considered going but just couldn't make my, my girlfriend's, and my family's schedule work. Will be at the Bucket Shop screaming my a$$ off and enjoying frosty beverages.

Tickets are in section 230!! I am hoping my wife is going to be able to go with me...she will find out today if she can get off work (everyone stop and say a prayer!!) . We would leave Sunday afternoon. Going to be loads of fun!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived