Marcus Vick needs to be banned

vatz22au

Your not gonna believe this...watch what Marcus Vick does to a player's leg after he gets up from the play:

Click

Here's another clip of a previous game showing some of Marcus Vick's antics again:

Click

What a thug :puke:

Status quo for the low life hokies. I don't like him or his brother Ron Mexico.

The NCAA may not have to do anything. How many lawyers do you think saw that game and or seeing this clip? If the Louisville player requires surgery or cannot play again, he would have a very good case in court, I would think. What do Esquire & Legal Eagle & other attorney's think? He may end up suing Vick, VATECH, the ACC & The Gator Bowl & the officials. Maybe even the sponsors. :blink:

I am sure that everybody here remembers Va Tech's after play antics against Auburn after the Sugar Bowl last year. This is a coaching problem.

Elvis played the rest of the game after Vick stepped on him. Are you guys sure that he is hurt?

I wonder if Vick is one of the players that is using the housing $$ from the university at his own will while living in federally subsudized housing.

I heard a clip from the governor of Virginia about the leg stomping. He was pi$$ed. He said it was the most disgraceful thing he ever saw. The school said there would be punishment, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Beamer and his program are a disgrace to college football. Yet another example of "win at all costs."

We should thank Tub that AU fans and alums don't have to endure such trash!

I heard a clip from the governor of Virginia about the leg stomping.  He was pi$$ed.  He said it was the most disgraceful thing he ever saw.  The school said there would be punishment, but I am not going to hold my breath.

209186[/snapback]

Exactly. My guess is that he will be held out of the 1st quarter of the Va Tech Spring game if that much.

He was quoted somewhere (sorry, I couldn't find the link) that he didn't realize he was standing on Elvis' leg. The camera sure seems to show him looking right down at him before jumping over there. Disgraceful, but after watching their DB #2 last year at the Sugar Bowl I somehow am not surprised.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls05/news/story?id=2282642

Marcus Vick played in 11 games as a backup in his freshman year, then was suspended from school last season after he was arrested, along with teammates Mike Imoh and Brenden Hill, for giving alcohol to 14- and 15-year-old girls. He pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge.

He's lucky some Daddies with shotguns didn't come after him on that one! :o:angry:

Sounds like he's already been given his second chance...how many does he get?

Vick sucks. He is just a straight thug. He did lots of bad stuff two years ago, got suspended for a whole season, then continued the off and on the field antics this year. He is way past his second chance, he is on like chance number fifteen, and that's just the stuff we know about.

Don't know how many of y'all read that ESPN article posted above, but in addition to the leg stomping incident it was also reported that Marcus was arrested on December for driving with a suspended or revoked license. It happened on December 17, but was not reported until yesterday.

Funny how that was not reported until AFTER the bowl game. <_<

The powers that be wouldn't hush something like that up just so a star player can participate i a game, would they? :puke:

Classless. I had a lot of respect for Beamer and VATech until our game with them last year and watching the crap Vick pulled this year. While I realize Michael is far from an upstanding citizen (Ron Mexico story as proof) I don't think he'd ever stoop this low.

Marcus Vick is no longer a member of the Virginia Tech Football Team.

ESPN Story

209449[/snapback]

We have a winner...heard that a little while ago myself. But does anyone REALLY think that Beamer did this? I don't...this came from above. Frank runs a dirty football team, and Vick fits right in. B)

:au::homer:

Marcus Vick is no longer a member of the Virginia Tech Football Team.

ESPN Story

209449[/snapback]

We have a winner...heard that a little while ago myself. But does anyone REALLY think that Beamer did this? I don't...this came from above. Frank runs a dirty football team, and Vick fits right in. B)

:au::homer:

209460[/snapback]

I agree! Spoiled a** kid. Bro's got money, he can do what he wants! And yes, Beamer is no different from Bobby Bowden. :puke:

Archived