Funny USC pic....

wesfau

i love it..... :moon::moon:

every conference agrees to decide the NC under the same rules...yet USC clalims a title OUTSIDE of these rules?? :puke::puke:

unfortunately, with the AP pulling out of the BCS, there can still be a split championship.... :puke:

I like it man....Where you been hiding?  Coming back to the ATL?

209339[/snapback]

Been here in FL.....

Considering coming back. Got an interview on Monday or Tuesday (have to decide).

like the pic....

yea it kind of pissed me off how USC and most TV Analyst were claiming USC was going for a three-pete...

it's obvious USC's ego is too big for it's own good...claiming the 3-pete, and THEN after the game, Matt Leinhart still claimed to be the best team in the nation...smarta$$...

I LOVE the pic! I think the espn goons are far more guilty of the three pete "thing" than the Trojans. You could see the pain in the commentators eyes when their beloved trojans got beat. THAT was worth staying up all night to witness. :)

one of my co-workers (in the office beside me) has been playing the Texas fight song since the game, NON-STOP...i can honestly say i have yet to get tired of it...it's music to my ears at this moment...GO LONGHORNS!...sorry it slipped...lol...

:cheer::au::cheer: WDE!

i hope i never have to hear about the Trojan's self-proclaimed "dynasty" again...

What will be interesting to see, is if Vince Young does decide to stay, will ESPN jump ship to the Texas train for next season???? things that make you go umm!

if Vince does decide to stay, i'm almost 100% positive ESPN's analyst will jump on the Texas bandwagon...but you've to go admit, wouldn't it be hard not too?...It'll be expected of them to go undefeated. But if they trip up and lose during the season, it'll be a whole new ballgame. As much as i want Auburn to be there next year, Texas(if VY stays) and Ohio State are going to be two to watch out for, and if both of those schools go undefeated, you can throw Auburn's chances of going to the NC game out the window thanks to the BCS and how much those dang computers hate the SEC...

What will be interesting to see, is if Vince Young does decide to stay, will ESPN jump ship to the Texas train for next season????  things that make you go umm!

209384[/snapback]

There's no doubt that it would happen...I might have to completely swear off ESPN at that point. I haven't had the television on in two days as it is and I have been listening to music in the car in the morning instead of sports radio. I figure in another week or so it'll be OK to come out from my bunker.

that's too funny!

espn will be stuck on texas like a fly sticks on sh**, if young comes back. i think he will forgo his senior season and go to the nfl then fail miserably. he may become more overrated than micheal vick. has young taken a snap under center?

n.c. contenders next season: michigan, notre dame, florida and ohio state. could be in the mix auburn, miami, fsu, lsu and again texas without young. i don't see west virginia or va tech being in the picture.

if Vince does decide to stay, i'm almost 100% positive ESPN's analyst will jump on the Texas bandwagon...but you've to go admit, wouldn't it be hard not too?...It'll be expected of them to go undefeated. But if they trip up and lose during the season, it'll be a whole new ballgame. As much as i want Auburn to be there next year, Texas(if VY stays) and Ohio State are going to be two to watch out for, and if both of those schools go undefeated, you can throw Auburn's chances of going to the NC game out the window thanks to the BCS and how much those dang computers hate the SEC...

209391[/snapback]

The Ohio State Luckeyes play the University of Texas Longhorns next year.

And don't worry about OSU going undefeated. Tressel's offense will be way too conservative until he loses a few and is out of the MNC picture.

Guest Tigrinum Major
This one is even better.

209567[/snapback]

That is an excellent point. Even in the year that that they began the streak of one in a row, there were not one, but two teams that were unbeaten.

Granted, they have maintained a pretty high level over the past three years, but the way we award national championships puts even less luster on their accomplishments.

Archived