Question for those in Birmingham

PChamp119

I've been chilling in the loveliest village on the plains and was wondering...

With Alabama in the top 10 and Auburn behind them... are the Bama fans bragging about Auburn's loss/Bama's win and being ranked higher? Or have they been good cuz they got sacked to the ground by Auburn?

I would love to tell you that uaters have grown a brain. Alas, their reaction is just as you guessed. They feel that a last second field goal vs tx tech somehow erases the Tigers total DOMINATION. Let 'em fool themselves again. The THUMB is on the way and NOTHING can prevent it.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

I would love to tell you that uaters have grown a brain. Alas, their reaction is just as you guessed. They feel that a last second field goal vs tx tech somehow erases the Tigers total DOMINATION. Let 'em fool themselves again. The THUMB is on the way and NOTHING can prevent it.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

209583[/snapback]

Tim, they've always had a brain....they just cut off its blood supply by sitting on them all day long... :big::big:

The scariest thing about it is that had you been in another country since early November and just returned, you would have to assume that Bammer had won the Iron Bowl. I laughed while driving around town on Tuesday and following days last week. There are hundreds of Bammer flags floating around, at least around Northeast JC.

They try, but we know immediately and they know deep down in their hearts it's :bs: as soon as they say it. Just ask them if loosing bowl games is so bad, why did they keep The Bear so long!

Let me put it to you this way:

My family had dinner with the families of several people who work for us Friday night. The following is an actual coversation between my six year old daughter Tay and the nine year old son of an employee who is a Bama fan. In the sequence below, my daughter will be referenced by her initials, ET, and the bama fan's son will be noted by his, WF -- I think his middle initial is T, which is entirely fitting.

ET: Are you an Alabama fan or an Auburn fan?

WF: Bama fan, what do you think? Auburn sucks.

ET: Does not. Alabama stinks. Auburn beat Alabama, did you not know that?

WF: So what? Who won the bowl, game, huh? Who won ten games and who didn't? HUH? Who kicked the field goal and beat Texas? Huh? Who did that? Auburn didn't.

ET: I don't care. Auburn beat your stinky team. Auburn is better.

WF: Are not. Girls are stupid.

ET: Boys are stupider. Auburn beat your team. ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa-ha. Auburn is the best.

WF: Girls don't know anything about football. They should shut up.

ET: You need to shut up with your stupid getting beat Alabama team. I'm not talking to you any more. I'm going to tell my daddy.

I was standing in the doorway listening to the conversation. It was remarkably similar and somewhat more civil than one I'd had with the father of the Bama child just a few days earlier.

PC I think us bama fans like the fact that we got a bowl win. It really helped to end the season on a positive note.

I personally was pulling for AU big time because im so sick of people bashing the sec because its the thing to do.

But now, since both teams had good seasons nobody is really harping on the iron bowl or the bowl games because recruiting is so hot...and will be for the next month.

We are also a little upset since Chuck Davis blew his knee out yesterday and is done for his career at bama.

We are also a little upset since Chuck Davis blew his knee out yesterday and is done for his career at bama.

209825[/snapback]

yeah...heard about that...that is horrible...don't know much about your bball team, but isn't this going to hurt bigtime??? Too bad..hate to hear stuff like this..

uaters will say or do ANYTHING to make you believe they have forgotten FOUR in a row and that they are not in great FEAR of the THUMB. Don't buy it for a second. We :au: know the TRUTH! :lol::lol::lol:

209825[/snapback]

yeah...heard about that...that is horrible...don't know much about your bball team, but isn't this going to hurt bigtime??? Too bad..hate to hear stuff like this..

209829[/snapback]

We are going to be the worst team in the SEC now. KW leaving and our big time verbal Ray George not qualifying kills us.

We now start a walkon freshman walkon soph true soph true fresh and jamereo davidson

Backing them up is a true freshman, evan brock, and jean felix

We are going to be the worst team in the SEC now. KW leaving and our big time verbal Ray George not qualifying kills us.

We now start a walkon freshman walkon soph true soph true fresh and jamereo davidson

209835[/snapback]

Ah so what...last I heard, Auburn High started taller players than Lebo. :rolleyes::P

209835[/snapback]

Ah so what...last I heard, Auburn High started taller players than Lebo. :rolleyes::P

209849[/snapback]

Can't blame him....The guy wants to build a program and no thug players wanted to play for him.

So, will all of those thugs now move on to uat? :D

209825[/snapback]

Davis is a Junior, do you think he will early out even coming off a knee injury? I assumed that the injury would all but assure he will be there next year, but I cannot predict anything about basketball. Too many extra-curricular factors involved.

Actually heard a guy call into JOX this morning and saying now all the Barners will have to find something else to talk about because Bama won 10 and they didn't and that we will be back in our 2nd place as usual and being a step child, and whatever same old crap they can think of...what ticked me off was that (as usual) the homers on the radio didn't disagree or state the facts...the guy just kept going on that we only beat them because they were on probation...

uaters-totally clueless. :thumbsup:

FEAR the THUMB ! ! ! :au::cheer:

Quick Question, ummmm when Auburn has had better records at the end of the season (which i think has been every season for the past 5 years), do they spew out this mess?

A good old fashioned 40 point butt stomping would stop the sewer pipe leak coming from the mullet nation.

The THUMB is on the way. They KNOW it. We know it. The entire football world KNOWS it. THAT is what REALLY gets under the uater's skin. :D

i for one would love to see '06 IB score of 77-0 that ends with us putting our offense playing defense and vice-versa and still scoring with 5 minutes to go! the bricks would be a flying! shula possibly fired at halftime, then announcement made over the PA system to start the second half.

i was accosted by A fans at a house-warming party after our bowl loss. the only thing that shut them up was, "wisconsin beat us, you didn't, we kicked your a$$e$ and made you like it!!!", followed by "did ya'll really give shula a raise or is that just an early draw on severence package definitely coming within the next couple of years?"

they are truly IDIOTS, i hope that they get caught for violations so severe that they get the ultimate penalty, ala SMU.

they may win 5 games next year, a loss to hawaii at home would be a sweet start for '06 season!! especially following the "8 month buildup of this is the year--- typical alabama crap." :puke:

I've been chilling in the loveliest village on the plains and was wondering...

With Alabama in the top 10 and Auburn behind them... are the Bama fans bragging about Auburn's loss/Bama's win and being ranked higher? Or have they been good cuz they got sacked to the ground by Auburn?

209574[/snapback]

I had a couple of rejects from the Turd Nation say something to me. All I said to one of them was, "Fear The Thumb." He proceeded to tell me where I could stick that thumb. I then laughed and made him even angrier. I asked another if he truly felt better about that beat down on November 19th because of the bowl games and he shut up real quick. Other than that, I really haven't heard much from the Dark Pink bunch from West Vance.

Archived