New Video Board No Go for Jordan Hare

tiger1980

I can think of many other ways to spend that type $$$$ @ AU.

Yea me too. Like putting some t.v.'s along the upper deck concourses so while I wait 45 minutes to get a dog and a coke I don't miss any of the game!

Problem comes if we do get the new videoboard, and the other one there will be no way to expand unless you want to waste all that money. Plus fans will be looking at all the videoboards half the game.

I would much prefer to add seats by adding upper levels to both endzones, eventually. I know this would take more money and time, but I hope it will be a reality by the time my granddaughters get to Auburn. In the meantime, I'd like to see continued improvements to all concourses - upper & lower - and better concessions.

I really think the video boards along the upper deck subtract from the college game atmosphere. When I went to Athens, I felt like it was an arena football game or something other than a NCAA game- Video boards in my opinion are okay in the professional leagues, but just dont fit in on campus. With the video boards on the upper decks, will there still be the tiger stripes with the noise meters? I always thought that those were the coolest feature at J-H.... Just my opinion though....

I agree on the no Video Board cuz its too professional like. I love JH cuz it is just a normal stadium with a great design to it - bowl with two upper decks. I read they are going to add things across one of the upperdecks so you can see scores of other games. I'm not too fond of that either :/ just keep it the way it is

they should call T-Bone Pickens up here in Okieland...

212008[/snapback]

i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. but the orange with the cowboy hat & the huge gun is the coolest...........sorry. but it cracked me up. :D

I agree on the no Video Board cuz its too professional like. I love JH cuz it is just a normal stadium with a great design to it - bowl with two upper decks. I read they are going to add things across one of the upperdecks so you can see scores of other games. I'm not too fond of that either :/ just keep it the way it is

211963[/snapback]

here is a choice for them.....

A: Put the tickers up so we can see scores.

B: Put some cell towers up so I can check scores

or

C: announce one every now and then.

I don't care which one happens just pick one.

Archived