Gaining Momentum

aufan175

Auburn just picked up a commitment from Mike Blanc. Tim Hawthorne has also named AUBURN his leader followed by South Carolina and Georgia.

Just heard that myself...good pick up...the coaches continue to impress. :D

:au::homer:

And just think Coach Tubs hasn't gotten home yet, from Hawai'i............He's known around the SEC as the Closer.......I say we get Peanut, Hawthorne, Deas, Sherman (because we'll lose Rose to FSU this Week), Miller, Geno, Stevens.............Also, what's the possibility that if we pick up Hawthorne that his Teammate, Ross, decommits from the Window Lickers and commits from us? Ross had said that he was Seriously thinking about Auburn before the bammer/Florida game.........I think that it's about as possible as Andre commiting to us..........Anyway, Congrats Mr. Blanc and Welcome.......War "BY GOD" Eagle

And just think Coach Tubs hasn't gotten home yet, from Hawai'i............He's known around the SEC as the Closer.......I say we get Peanut, Hawthorne, Deas, Sherman (because we'll lose Rose to FSU this Week), Miller, Geno, Stevens.............Also, what's the possibility that if we pick up Hawthorne that his Teammate, Ross, decommits from the Window Lickers and commits from us?  Ross had said that he was Seriously thinking about Auburn before the bammer/Florida game.........I think that it's about as possible as Andre commiting to us..........Anyway, Congrats Mr. Blanc and Welcome.......War "BY GOD" Eagle

213518[/snapback]

Heh, we wont get ALL those guys. In reality, if we get Whitehead I expect us to possibly only get 1 of Atkins and Miller. I see us getting 1 of Patterson, Deas, or Corey Peters (as theres no way we'll get more than one of these top DT recruits, considering who we already have).

And just think Coach Tubs hasn't gotten home yet, from Hawai'i............He's known around the SEC as the Closer.......I say we get Peanut, Hawthorne, Deas, Sherman (because we'll lose Rose to FSU this Week), Miller, Geno, Stevens.............Also, what's the possibility that if we pick up Hawthorne that his Teammate, Ross, decommits from the Window Lickers and commits from us?  Ross had said that he was Seriously thinking about Auburn before the bammer/Florida game.........I think that it's about as possible as Andre commiting to us..........Anyway, Congrats Mr. Blanc and Welcome.......War "BY GOD" Eagle

213518[/snapback]

Rose did not even make the trip to FSU. :poke:

Looks like Auburn should end up with Hawthorne, Whitehead, Atkins and either Deas or Patterson. It is possible that Crowell could end up at either Louisville or Clemson, while Bryant Miller is just waiting on a Miami offer. It would be a great surprise if they do not offer and Auburn can get both Whitehead and Miller, but it is not probable.

I had not heard that Rose didn't make the FSU trip though. That is good news in itself, because I think he was a Seminole fan growing up.

Archived