Scandolous Presidencies

AUloggerhead

Most Corrupt Administration in US History?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Most Corrupt Administration in US History?

• Andrew Johnson
    • Warren G. Harding (Teapot Dome)
    • Richard Nixon
    • Ronald Reagan (Iran-Contra)
    • bill clinton
    • other

All right. Here's your chance to vote for the most corrupt administration in US history. I listed two presidents with impeachments, one who most surely would have been impeached had he not resigned, and two others with notable scandals (according to the press at the time.) I'd like to hear what y'all think. If you think another administraton deserves notoriety, let's hear your reasons why.

I voted the clinton administration on the pure sleaze factor (not to mention the 44 convictions.)

All right.  Here's your chance to vote for the most corrupt administration in US history.  I listed two presidents with impeachments, one who most surely would have been impeached had he not resigned, and two others with notable scandals (according to the press at the time.)  I'd like to hear what y'all think.  If you think another administraton deserves notoriety, let's hear your reasons why.

I voted the clinton administration on the pure sleaze factor (not to mention the 44 convictions.)

215600[/snapback]

You can't back up the bullsh*t assertion so you poll a biased crowd. That's what passes for research in wingnut land.

I notice the choice you didn't give us.

... I notice the choice you didn't give us.

215613[/snapback]

Geez, lighten up Francis. It's simply an opinon poll on this board. I doubt if anyone will use it for some kind of dissertation. Note the last poll choice: "other." You're free to offer your opinion on another administration not listed if you select "other." All I ask is that you state your reason why.

... I notice the choice you didn't give us.

215613[/snapback]

Geez, lighten up Francis. It's simply an opinon poll on this board. I doubt if anyone will use it for some kind of dissertation. Note the last poll choice: "other." You're free to offer your opinion on another administration not listed if you select "other." All I ask is that you state your reason why.

215675[/snapback]

I guess if I were to list Bush II, I could follow your lead and just say "sleaze factor" as my reason.

Still waiting on the names of the "convicted" from you.

The first elected President to be impeached, the first President to have to cut a deal days before he left office to avoid being indicted. First President to be disbarred (for 5 years) while in office.

The Slick Willy administration wins hands down!

Archived