Invited Walk-Ons

ValleyTiger

Anyone have any info on any possible invited walk-ons? One would figure with the scholly limit of 85 being pushed already that only 3 or 4 will be invited.

per rivals, the weekend before national signing day :au: had invited three possible walk-ons and i believe they were slated for the o-line.

i would posty a linky but can't due to house rules.

I may be wrong but from what I understand, the university a player is going to walk on to can't comment on them until the player has enrolled in school. I keep hearing rumors that Van Tiffins son has turned down the Bryant scholly and will walk on at uat but that is also why they haven't officially commented.

WDE!!!

Rob Clifton: Right Tackle played @ August Christian

Brennan Palmer: Center or Guard played @ Statesboro

Ryan Shular: played @ Lakeside High

I keep hearing rumors that Van Tiffins son has turned down the Bryant scholly and will walk on at uat

218660[/snapback]

WHAT? Well all true Auburn fans should immediately get rid of their Allegro's and boycott Tiffin Motor Homes. :poke:

(If any true believers are inclined to purge themselves of one of those land yachts, I will be more than happy to take it off your hands.......)

As you can see from my name, I am a RV'er. I have owned a RV since 1991. I would never buy an Allegro. That's the real truth.

Allegro is a middle of the line RV. They are actually a small RV manufacturer...you see a lot of them because they are built here in Alabama. I tend to buy an upper level RV (Fleetwood or Holiday Rambler). I will always remember the kick in 1985. For that reason, I will never buy a Tiffin RV.

Archived