Justices Roberts and Alito Do Some Interviewing

Proud Tiger

Wouldn't you like to see Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Alito do some interviewing of Democratic Senators in a role reversal. The questions might go like this----

Alito: Sen. Kennedy, I see from your official resume' that you attended Harvard University.

Kennedy: Yes, your honor, I certainly did.

Alito: Did you graduate?

Kennedy: I respectfully ask that you not pry into my personal life.

Alito: Is it not true that that you were expelled from Harvard for violating the honor code, to wit, you hired someone to take an exam for you?

Kennedy: I want to go on record that I disagree with this line of questioning. I ask that you refrain from asking questions about my private matters.

Sen. Spector: Answer the Justices questions, he answered all of yours.

Alito: Sen. Kennedy, we have on hand a transcript of the session of the university's honor council attesting to your fradulent examination and subsequent expulsion from the university.

Kennedy: I have had all I can take of this line of unreasonable questioning. I am going to ask Al Gore how he managed to keep his early departure from Vanderbilt

Divinity School away from the eyes of you religious nuts.

Alito: Wait Sen. Kennedy, I want to ask you about the 26 phone calls you made from a motel room the night Mary Jo Kopecne drowned in your car at Chappaquidick, when you said you were asleep all night.........Kennedy flees the hearing room.

Sen. Spector: Chief Justice Roberts will now interrogate Sen Biden, Democrat of Delaware.

Roberts: Sen. Biden, is it not true that you were expelled from law school for plagiarizing another student's work?

Biden: Wait, Ted I'm going with you........Biden flees with Kennedy.

Sen. Specter: Justice Alito will now interrogat Sen. Feinstein, Democrat of California.

Alito: Sen. Feinstein, why did you vote for the former Grand Kleagle of the KKK of West Va. (Robert Byrd) tobe the Democrat Senate majority leader in 1986, 1988, 1990, and 1992?

Feinstein: Wait boys, I'm going with you........Feinstein flees.

Sen Specter: Since all the key Democrats seem edgy today, we will continue this tomorrow.

Archived