Players currently offered

Shug2003

RB Caleb King 5-11 186 4.46 Lilburn, Georgia

C Tyler Dumont 6-2 275 5.1 Lake Worth, Fla.

OL Antwane Greenlee 6-6 302 5,1 Columbus, Georgia

CB Gary Gray 6-1 170 4.49 Columbia, SC

WR Christian Smith 6-2 210 4.5 Tarrant, Alabama

Hey, I know it's early but it's still interesting.......anyone know of more? :big::blink:

Blah I had a longer list with like all the offers we've handed out, but I cant find it anymore. Anyways, heres some more that you havn't listed:

Chris Rainey------------RB------5-8/160/4.42

Deonte Thompson------WR-----5-11/180/4.28

Ryan Pugh---------------C-------6-2/275/5.2

Will Blackwell-----------DE------6-4/275

Torrey Davis------------DT/DE--6-5/290

DJ Stafford--------------DE------6-5/260

Rolondo McClain--------LB------6-3/230/4.68

Chad Jones--------------S-------6-3/215/4.55

Mark Barnes-------------ATH----6-3/190/4.57

John Jones--------------DE/WR--6-3/210/4.61

Lee Ziemba-------------OT-------6-7/295/5.17

Theres a couple more that I cant remember.

A quick search of the Scout database (you all really should learn how to do this, it only takes about a minute) shows five players offered for the class of 2007. The list doesn't match the five that Shug has, however.

I tried to do the same on Rivals, but it doesn't recognize my password!

Assuming we will sign at least one QB, any idea who our top realistic choices will be.

220660[/snapback]

Cameron Newton I'd say at this point, he's had interest in us for a while now and he appearently reminds a lot of people of Jason Campbell. Right now hes probably the #2 QB in Georgia behind Nesbitt. After Newton I'd probably say Larry Smith (I believe thats his name, off the top of my head)...the QB out of Pratsville who could be the #1 QB in the state in 2007.

Sorry guys, it should have read 2007. The list I got was from scout I believe. It's early but they are beginning to list offers by schools and at that time, that was all I could find. Thanks for additons, corrections. :D

Rolondo McClain--------LB------6-3/230/4.68

He's from Decatur. I saw him in the Hoover game. He loooks like he's gonna be a killa.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard of him before , then I found out he was still a JR. at 230!! He's built like a Karlos Dansby.

From what I am hearing, it will be hard for anyone to get Caleb King and/or Ryan Pugh away from Auburn. There are also grumblings that Borges is finally making a little headway in Prattbammerville, so their QB may not be out of the picture, and Nesbitt seems to like Auburn now as well.

Boy, just imagine if Borges does make some headway there and maybe Willis can make some in Daphne. Naah, I am probably dreaming there...

Wow, not sure if this will have any implications, but Lee Ziemba's (huge prospect, Rivals100 OT) parents both graduated from Auburn. I certainly hope that his parents push him our way because this kid looks like one of the top OTs in next year's class.

abrnfanatc; I've also heard that Borges is very high on the QB from Prattsville. It will be interesting to see how the final rankings for QBs come out, but at this point I like Newton more although we really havn't heard much of anything until recently about the Prattsville QB. At this point I'm hoping we land Newton simply because his teammate (Addison Williams) is one of the top corners in the South next year and he also seems to have pretty good interest in us, if we landed Newton then hopefully he could persuade Addison to follow.

Ryan Pugh is a pretty heavy :au: lean at this point. His dad played for us I believe and I think he'll be one of our earliest commits. Caleb King is hard to get a measure on, seems to be pretty close between :au: and :uga: at this point, he wont commit early either way and its looking like it will come down to the wire for him. King certainly wont commit to us early because of the pressure he'd recieve from the state of GA. Luckily we've also got interest from GA's other stud RB (Jon Dwyer) as well as several other top RBs in the country.

Another offer in: We've offered instate LB/RB Eltoro Freeman: Ht: 6-0 Wt: 205 40: 4.5

Others I may have forgotten:

Sidell Corley DE 6-4 248 4.85 McGill-Toolen HS/ Mobile

Rennie Curren LB 5-11 202 4.54 Snellville, Ga.

Luther Davis DE 6-4 255 4.78 West Monroe, La.

Phelon JOnes CB 6-0 190 4.38 Mobile, Ala. MCGill Toolen HS

Archived