Muschamp sees good work ethic, mistakes

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Huntsvegas Times

Muschamp impressed with work ethic but spots weaknesses

AUBURN - Will Muschamp saw it as a Georgia player. He saw it as an Auburn graduate assistant and as defensive coordinator at LSU.

And now he has seen it up close in his first spring practice as Auburn's defensive coordinator.   

"I think it's exactly what I thought as far as Auburn football is concerned," Muschamp said Tuesday. "These guys play. They play hard. They always have. These kids have always played hard, regardless of who is sitting in my chair."

I've said it before and i'll say it again.....it REALLY bothers me that ya'll got Muschamp ! :D You're going to really like that guy and what he brings to AU. I used to love watching his excitement on the sidelines. Very fun to watch!! AU has always had a good defense and in my opinion this may be the final piece that has been missing!

I've said it before and i'll say it again.....it REALLY bothers me that ya'll got Muschamp !  :D  You're going to really like that guy and what he brings to AU. I used to love watching his excitement on the sidelines. Very fun to watch!! AU has always had a good defense and in my opinion this may be the final piece that has been missing!

225395[/snapback]

And THAT'S why geauxscott is our favorite token corndog. Rational discussion, no unnecessary slamming, no total homership. We love ya', scott!

Who's going to be our DC next year when he accepts a HC position?

225423[/snapback]

LMAO! That bridge hasn't been crossed yet. If it happens, then it happens. I bet Borges gets an offer before Muschamp does.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.....it REALLY bothers me that ya'll got Muschamp !  :D  You're going to really like that guy and what he brings to AU. I used to love watching his excitement on the sidelines. Very fun to watch!! AU has always had a good defense and in my opinion this may be the final piece that has been missing!

225395[/snapback]

Great post, and very much appreciated. BTW, why don't you post here more often??

Who's going to be our DC next year when he accepts a HC position?

225423[/snapback]

LMAO! That bridge hasn't been crossed yet. If it happens, then it happens. I bet Borges gets an offer before Muschamp does.

225429[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, didn't San Diego State offer Borges a job after last season?

Archived