Who "Wins" A-Day?

Caveman

In 2004, with Borges as a the new OC and Chizik an old hand at the spring game, the offenses managed to score some points in a 24-16 ball game.

Last year, under new D-coordinator David Gibbs, the defense held the offense out of the end zone. Borgers second A-day game wasn't very fruitful as three field goals were all the points scored in a 9-0 game.

So what happens this year? Muschamp should field a great defense this year, but TV exposure will limit the blitz packages. Borges is in his third year and has an experienced QB that knows how to run his offense, but the inexperienced tackles may give up too many sacks.

IMO, the offense should have some success on the ground, but I don't think the passing game will be very effective. I see another low scoring "game" to the tune of 14-10.

So what do ya'll think?

Auburn wins.

Ok, not funny.

I think 14-10 is about right. With alot of the starting positions on O pretty much sealed, I think we'll see alot of the 2nd and 3rd string, which will benefit the D.

I think stat wise.... defense wins. Over most of the scrimmages the secondary and the defense have been very dominant.

Much to the delight of certain board members, Tre Smith is the leading rusher and reciever. :D

The D. Kenny won't get his touches and the rest of the starters will only play till the half. Plus the D has Q. Groves. Enough said.

Looks like CTT expects the offense to shine, due to the straight-up defense.

LINK

I hope Tate and Horton can play.

Much to the delight of certain board members, Tre Smith is the leading rusher and reciever. :D

225868[/snapback]

and fumbler :D

225868[/snapback]

The backups are getting alot of playing time, I'll give you that.

Archived