indiana basketball = alabama football

auwallace

Back to point of the post. Yes, uat "football" is ole miss football except they have very pretty girls in Oxford and they are not on probation for CHEATING.

229253[/snapback]

speaking of cheating, has AU been the most penalized out of all he :sec: teams?

229261[/snapback]

There you go digging up the past again. You're sounding like a frigging Bammer. I like how your first post on this board was to start something on an AU board with AU fans. Also shows the class of a Bammer.

We've been on probation in the past a few times, yes, but there is nobody that can deny CTT running one of the most clean, spiritually sound programs in the country, much less the SEC. Give it a rest. Find something better to do and quit digging up something else when we defeat your previous points. We hate Bammer as much as you hate your in state... oh wait you don't have one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is ridiculous, this argument has occured over and over again. Some auburn fans really need to focus their energy towards something more worthwhile. We have a top ten team coming back this year and all you guys want to talk about is bama. I just thought it was a funny freakin comment but jesus, arguments like this just make auburn fans look whiny and insecure. Does belittling alabama make us feel better? Who cares if they have a bunch of idiots who don't accept auburn as an SEC power, why do you need their approval?

this is ridiculous, this argument has occured over and over again.  Some auburn fans really need to focus their energy towards something more worthwhile.  We have a top ten team coming back this year and all you guys want to talk about is bama.  I just thought it was a funny freakin comment but jesus, arguments like this just make auburn fans look whiny and insecure.  Does belittling alabama make us feel better?  Who cares if they have a bunch of idiots who don't accept auburn as an SEC power, why do you need their approval?

229269[/snapback]

Leprechaun.gif

this is ridiculous, this argument has occured over and over again.  Some auburn fans really need to focus their energy towards something more worthwhile.  We have a top ten team coming back this year and all you guys want to talk about is bama.  I just thought it was a funny freakin comment but jesus, arguments like this just make auburn fans look whiny and insecure.  Does belittling alabama make us feel better?  Who cares if they have a bunch of idiots who don't accept auburn as an SEC power, why do you need their approval?

229269[/snapback]

Leprechaun.gif

229271[/snapback]

thats freakin awesome, "who all think they seen a leprachaun say yeah!"

It's called an intentional violation of the rules, and there is a prescribed penalty for that just as surely as your offense will get 15 yards if (let's just say when) your uat OL holds the DL. 

229250[/snapback]

Based on what I saw of them last year they couldn't even hold the DL all that well.

229269[/snapback]

Leprechaun.gif

229271[/snapback]

thats freakin awesome, "who all think they seen a leprachaun say yeah!"

229279[/snapback]

could be a crackhead! who got hold to the wrong stuff... and it told him to climb up in the tree and play a leprechaun.

Archived