retro gators

damabama

The Gator Nation will follow up the first year of the Urban Meyer era the best way it can: by celebrating 100 years of Florida football in 2006!

As part of the commemoration, the Florida football team will wear throwback uniforms in the Sept. 30, 2006 game vs. Alabama. Join the celebration on Friday, Sept. 29, 2006, the night before the game, with an elegant evening of dinner, dancing and live entertainment at a benefit gala in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center. All proceeds from the vintage black tie gala will benefit the Athletic Scholarship Endowment Fund. Helmets and jerseys worn at the Sept. 30 game will be included in table sponsor packages. For more information about the gala, contact Colleen Geary at (352) 375-4683, ext. 5021 or colleeng@gators.uaa.ufl.edu.

daa da daa da da.... GOOOO GATORS!

not that i hate the turd or something

The Gator Nation will follow up the first year of the Urban Meyer era the best way it can: by celebrating 100 years of Florida football in 2006!

As part of the commemoration, the Florida football team will wear throwback uniforms in the Sept. 30, 2006 game vs. Alabama. Join the celebration on Friday, Sept. 29, 2006, the night before the game, with an elegant evening of dinner, dancing and live entertainment at a benefit gala in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center. All proceeds from the vintage black tie gala will benefit the Athletic Scholarship Endowment Fund. Helmets and jerseys worn at the Sept. 30 game will be included in table sponsor packages. For more information about the gala, contact Colleen Geary at (352) 375-4683, ext. 5021 or colleeng@gators.uaa.ufl.edu.

daa da daa da da.... GOOOO GATORS!

not that i hate the turd or something

230480[/snapback]

ok..problem. Unless i'm missing something. How are they gonna have a gala and include helmets and jerseys worn at the game, when the game is the next day?? Unless the date is posted here wrong, this can't be..

I'm guessing the hats and jerseys will be PROMISED to those who bid on them or something. Its not too far-fetched.

But time-travel is cool too!!! I hope those Gatorade Engineers know how to build a Flux Capacitor.

Guest Tigrinum Major
ok..problem.  Unless i'm missing something.  How are they gonna have a gala and include helmets and jerseys worn at the game, when the game is the next day??  Unless the date is posted here wrong, this can't be..

230488[/snapback]

Urban Meyer has a flux capacitor and a Delorean.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Better idea. Travel back in time, watch them yesterday and then you can contribute some cool quotes to this thread.

Better idea.  Travel back in time, watch them yesterday and then you can contribute some cool quotes to this thread.

230634[/snapback]

GREAT SCOTT!!!

THAT'S HEAVY DOC!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

What retro uniforms are they going to wear? Florida has had several different helmets/uni combo's in the past.

Archived