Best College Running Back of the ESPN Era

Caveman

Polls like this are meaningless.

:au::homer:

Polls like this are meaningless.

:au:   :homer:

230886[/snapback]

That's for sure, but from a statistician's point of view, it looks like Bo and Herschel's votes from the south are being split; Barry is getting the rest of the country based on his NFL exposure...

And of course his record breaking year in 1988 helps out too...

Att Yard Avg TD Long

344 2,628* 7.6 37* 89t

*NCAA Record

Barry is up for Canton this year and is fresh on everyone's mind. In todays world some kids probably don' t even know who Bo Jackson was? unless you were an auburn or raiders fan? Think about Bo at auburn 20 years ago doesn't seem that long ago, but there have been many games played since then and 3 coaches.

Got to give Barry Sanders some love because he was one of the best at the collegiate level and was one of the best in the NFL. He's in a very select group but I would still take Bo or Herschel over Barry at the college level.

Now I love Bo and Auburn as much as a sane man can, but Sanders was a better running back.

BTW, Sanders was inducted into the HOF a couple of years ago.

Barry is up for Canton this year and is fresh on everyone's mind.  In todays world some kids probably don' t even know who Bo Jackson was?  unless you were an auburn or raiders fan?  Think about Bo at auburn 20 years ago doesn't seem that long ago, but there have been many games played since then and 3 coaches.

230938[/snapback]

...and I am BOTH, an AU and a Raiders fan!!! :D

:au::homer:

Barry is up for Canton this year and is fresh on everyone's mind.  In todays world some kids probably don' t even know who Bo Jackson was?  unless you were an auburn or raiders fan?  Think about Bo at auburn 20 years ago doesn't seem that long ago, but there have been many games played since then and 3 coaches.

230938[/snapback]

How many Bammer coaches?

REGGIE BUSH?! Give me a break. He isn't worthy to carry the jock strap any of the other three.

231086[/snapback]

Bush won't even play in a "true" tailback position. How many times did Bush Push line up in the power I?

Archived