Heflin Cheerleaders at Buffalo game!!!

SKCAUB

Just found out from my 17 year old, that her Cleburne County High Tiger cheerleader squad will be cheering for AU at half time of the Buffalo game. She made Co-Captain at try outs this spring, and she's a rising senior. I will be at the game, bursting with pride, in my usual Section 40 seats, with her little brother in tow. WAR EAGLE! :cheer:

:au::homer:

Just found out from my 17 year old, that her Cleburne County High Tiger cheerleader squad will be cheering for AU at half time of the Buffalo game. She made Co-Captain at try outs this spring, and she's a rising senior. I will be at the game, bursting with pride, in my usual Section 40 seats, with her little brother in tow.  WAR EAGLE!  :cheer:

:au:   :homer:

231973[/snapback]

Hey that's great!!! I bet that will be an experience of a life time for her...in front of thousands on thousands....Heflin you say well I'm not far from you in good ole Wedowee AL...well maybe a tad bit inbetween Roanoke and We Do Wee.Represent :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Just found out from my 17 year old, that her Cleburne County High Tiger cheerleader squad will be cheering for AU at half time of the Buffalo game. She made Co-Captain at try outs this spring, and she's a rising senior. I will be at the game, bursting with pride, in my usual Section 40 seats, with her little brother in tow.  WAR EAGLE!  :cheer:

:au:   :homer:

231973[/snapback]

Hey that's great!!! I bet that will be an experience of a life time for her...in front of thousands on thousands....Heflin you say well I'm not far from you in good ole Wedowee AL...well maybe a tad bit inbetween Roanoke and We Do Wee.Represent :cheer::cheer::cheer:

231987[/snapback]

HA! We go right through good ole We DO We on the way to Auburn! Nice little town! I used to pay my phone bill there...and I've shopped at the grocery store!

:au::homer:

Archived