Running Back U

Man!! I hate I live in the boonies and have stinking dial up..I miss all the good stuff.I'll have to wait about 45 minutes to see that video.Looks pretty cool...did they say pitch to Brandon Jacobs?Looks like someone let that def end back really quick....does he make it? Somebody tell me,I'm tired of waiting. :homer: doh

Great memories! I haven't thought about the last play on the video--Connie Frederick's faked punt for a touchdown in the 1970 Iron Bowl--in decades. The joke circulating immediately after that was that Bama was only going to carry 11 or 12 guys on their bowl trip that year--the rest of the team was still in Legion Field waiting for Connie Frederick to punt. :D

Great memories!  I haven't thought about the last play on the video--Connie Frederick's faked punt for a touchdown in the 1970 Iron Bowl--in decades.  The joke circulating immediately after that was that Bama was only going to carry 11 or 12 guys on their bowl trip that year--the rest of the team was still in Legion Field waiting for Connie Frederick to punt.  :D

232764[/snapback]

That's funny. I haven't ever heard that before.

Great video as always!

crashman loved the video. Where did you get that version of "mudshovel"?

232733[/snapback]

goodness im suprised anyone knew that song. I bought a cd and it was a string Quartet tribute to Staind and it had that song and a bunch of others. I think I used another one of those songs on the defensive video.

anyone have any cool songs that they would like me to consider for future videos? would be appreciated cuz i'm kinda running low on a choice to choose from.

Archived