jason allen and ronnie together again

auwallace

Solid pick, imo.

Allen was pretty overall good at UT and Saban selected 3 good draft choices last year so he has a good idea what he is doing

Jason Allen has a lot of talent I think it's a great pick, The dolphins are building a great young defense with Channing Chowder from florida and Matt Roth from Iowa!

Are you kidding? This guys been run over more than the grass in my front yard!!! Horrible pick! Terribly overrated....

:au::homer:

Jason Allen actually had a pretty good game against Auburn in the SEC Championship game. I think he is a solid player.

233077[/snapback]

Wasn't he part of the secondary we torched for 30+......AGAIN???!!! I think so! I have the game on DVR is you'd like to watch it again. :)

Jason Allen actually had a pretty good game against Auburn in the SEC Championship game. I think he is a solid player.

233077[/snapback]

Wasn't he part of the secondary we torched for 30+......AGAIN???!!! I think so! I have the game on DVR is you'd like to watch it again. :)

233084[/snapback]

can I have it :)

I'm concerned about the hip injury. I saw that happen and it was agony to watch. Maybe he can stay healthy and get back to form.

Archived