Funniest Countdown Clock Ever!!!!!!!!!!

TigerinSC

It is obvious that the point of my post was lost on you, smokies.

No one claimed that UAT didn't have the PAST that you speak of. I claim that the Dark Pink Nation doesn't have the "TRUH-DISH-IN" that you inbreds claim adnauseam. :lol:

I tip my hat to UAT for the indisputable accomplishments of the last 114 years of Turd Football. But 25 years of unrivaled success that ended more than two decades ago, was accomplished by one coach, ended with said coach, and accounts for less than one quarter of your "storied" football existence is hardly tradition.

Therefore, I suggest that The Bahr had a tradition that UAT shared but did not and does not possess by itself.

And all this discussion of the past doesn't change the present: UAT has still not beaten AU in Tuscaloser and The second coming of The Bahr, Francione, was your head coach the last time UAT beat AU. :lol:

Also, if you are going to rebut someone, don't plagiarize your post. :poke:

Not sure why you are bringing up the bear or "tradishun" , but obvisouly the post touched some sort of spot with you :big:

Talking about the present though.. I would take 10-2 and a top ten raking over 9-3 any day, unless you're talking about these PRE-season rakings, I wouldn't hold that hay ride just yet

Not sure why you are bringing up the bear or "tradishun" , but obvisouly the post touched some sort of spot with you  :big:

Talking about the present though.. I would take 10-2 and a top ten raking over 9-3 any day, unless you're talking about these PRE-season rakings, I wouldn't hold that hay ride just yet

235081[/snapback]

Look... beat us, then talk. Until then, good day :moon:

Not sure why you are bringing up the bear or "tradishun" , but obvisouly the post touched some sort of spot with you  :big:

235081[/snapback]

:roflol:

You bammers keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but you're never going to convince us that you'd rather win one more game than us (including such remarkable victories as a last second field goal against Ole Miss) than win an Iron Bowl.

Archived