great AU vid

smokies

Oh oh I've got one, This is a great UAT Football video, which shows that they have intelligence as well as "Turdisihion".

Genius!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kVi_lnAm0

heck they even talk about The Bear at the end

234336[/snapback]

That's genius man, you found a video about an Auburn loss that occured over 2 years ago. I'm not sure if you're a vol our a bammer but either way you should keep looking on youtube and I'm sure you'll find evidence on several bammer and ut losses (many of these to Auburn).

!!! OMG?! we lost a game once? not to UAT or UTK anytime recently.. Smokies were you at the UTK game in October in '04 when we STOMPED you? I was..and it was a party

(If you aren't a UTK fan and I infered too much from the Smokies name then insert the same response with the appropriate game...Unless you're an LSU fan, those were close games)

smokies is a bammer.

Don't let the name fool you.

Please direct all your flames to Bama smack, not UTK smack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kVi_lnAm0

heck they even talk about The Bear at the end

234336[/snapback]

What a lamer... Looking through your post history says at least that much. Wonder what else could be said by actually meeting your," i need attention....please...." type self.

I thought Pac 10 defenses were supposed to suck?

234423[/snapback]

No but YOU do!!!!!!!!!! :big::puke::ua:

Guys...just enjoy all those USC cheerleaders in the vid and forget about the rest. That's what I did. Best cheerleader outfits in football, for my money! :D

:au::homer:

With all the play duplication in this video, if the fellow who did this one should do last year's AU vs UAT it would like Brodie was sacked 50 times.

Guys, just don't overlook the fact that this UATer has to use ANOTHER teams victory over us because of his own teams ineptness. Keep them coming smokie one....This is quite comical.

DID NOT NEED TO SEE ANY OF THIS AGAIN.  I WAS THERE WITH AWESOME SEATS.  I SAW THAT BUTT .WOOPING UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

234559[/snapback]

No need to shout.

Ok little bammer, I mean smokie. . . Since you seem so enamored by the games of 2003 lets make lets make video of the loss to power house Hawaii, wait that’s not fair we would have to take into account that loss to a killer Northern Illinois team at home.

4-9 and being embarrassed at home by lowly NIU and Hawaii on the road or getting punched in the mouth opening weekend by usc a team that would go 12-1 on the year and finish with an 8-5 season.

Hmm yeah have to go with Auburn’s season on that one. Now if you want to put on some big boy pants and join the adults then do so if not I have just one finally question for you our little closet bammer friend how is irrelevance treating you guys these days?

Ok little bammer, I mean smokie. . . Since you seem so enamored by the games of 2003 lets make lets make video of the loss to power house Hawaii, wait that’s not fair we would have to take into account that loss to a killer Northern Illinois team at home.

4-9 and being embarrassed at home by lowly NIU and Hawaii on the road or getting punched in the mouth opening weekend by usc a team that would go 12-1 on the year and finish with an 8-5 season.

Hmm yeah have to go with Auburn’s season on that one. Now if you want to put on some big boy pants and join the adults then do so if not I have just one finally question for you our little closet bammer friend how is irrelevance treating you guys these days?

234598[/snapback]

Nice post :roflol::roflol::roflol::big:

Archived