Big News regarding Auburn on Buck & Kincaid

Eagle's Claw

They were about to announce big news regarding Auburn today on their show - I couldn't sit around to listen to the anouncement.

Did anyone hear of anything news worthy regarding the football team?

I wouldn't worry too much about what Dumb and Dumber have to say. If there is any real news to report, I'm sure someone on here will post it.

Buck's OK...but Kincade is a yankee moron...sorry if that was redundant. :lol:

He wouldn't know college football if it swam up and bit him in the...oh...sorry...thinking Jaws again.

:au::homer:

Buck has this thing where he finds out about things 3-4 days late then tries to pass it off as "inside information" on the air

Is really annoying

considering the other options of sports radio in atlanta, they aren't that bad. I find them somewhat entertaining from time to time

I used to listen to Dumb and Dumber when they first came on the air, and was able to tolerate it for awhile. Kincaid will always be a moron.

Obviously, Buck is a UGA homer, and I don't have a problem with that. He went to school there and graduated, was the starting QB, and won a friggin' national championship. Of course he's a homer. I didn't have a problem with that. What annoyed the hell out of me was how he tried to act like he wasn't a UGA homer or would become offended if someone suggested he was. I don't know if he still does that, but he sure as hell did in the beginning. For whatever reason, it totally annoyed me until I couldn't listen to them anymore. I finally switched to 790 The Zone. They have too many northeners and not enough college football, but they're still much more enjoyable and entertaining, IMHO.

I used to listen to Dumb and Dumber when they first came on the air, and was able to tolerate it for awhile.  Kincaid will always be a moron.

Obviously, Buck is a UGA homer, and I don't have a problem with that.  He went to school there and graduated, was the starting QB, and won a friggin' national championship.  Of course he's a homer.  I didn't have a problem with that.  What annoyed the hell out of me was how he tried to act like he wasn't a UGA homer or would become offended if someone suggested he was.  I don't know if he still does that, but he sure as hell did in the beginning.  For whatever reason, it totally annoyed me until I couldn't listen to them anymore.  I finally switched to 790 The Zone.  They have too many northeners and not enough college football, but they're still much more enjoyable and entertaining, IMHO.

236291[/snapback]

Same situation on WJOX in Birmingham where Jay Barker pretends to be objective and gets pissed at anybody who suggests he's not. But then he can't go five minutes without mentioning 1992 or Stallings. Ridiculous Alabama homer.

I used to listen to Dumb and Dumber when they first came on the air, and was able to tolerate it for awhile.  Kincaid will always be a moron.

Obviously, Buck is a UGA homer, and I don't have a problem with that.  He went to school there and graduated, was the starting QB, and won a friggin' national championship.  Of course he's a homer.  I didn't have a problem with that.  What annoyed the hell out of me was how he tried to act like he wasn't a UGA homer or would become offended if someone suggested he was.  I don't know if he still does that, but he sure as hell did in the beginning.  For whatever reason, it totally annoyed me until I couldn't listen to them anymore.  I finally switched to 790 The Zone.  They have too many northeners and not enough college football, but they're still much more enjoyable and entertaining, IMHO.

236291[/snapback]

Same situation on WJOX in Birmingham where Jay Barker pretends to be objective and gets pissed at anybody who suggests he's not. But then he can't go five minutes without mentioning 1992 or Stallings. Ridiculous Alabama homer.

236299[/snapback]

Yet again, proof positive, ALL "they" have is the PAST. ;)

Okay......back to the topic......What was the Big News? Chris Slaughter going to Hargrave? That's Big News? So did anyone hear what it was?

Okay......back to the topic......What was the Big News?  Chris Slaughter going to Hargrave?  That's Big News?  So did anyone hear what it was?

236399[/snapback]

No, it was about Athens-Clark County's recent property re-assessments. Seems the recent additions at Sanford Stadium means UGA is forwarding a larger tax bill to the true Owner.

236300[/snapback]

I don't think I've seen you post on anything that didn't have to do with Bama in one form or another, I know all those post couldn't have came from talking about :ua: or could they ? :blink:

236300[/snapback]

I don't think I've seen you post on anything that didn't have to do with Bama in one form or another, I know all those post couldn't have came from talking about :ua: or could they ? :blink:

236624[/snapback]

Don't you have a history project to work on? :big:

236300[/snapback]

236624[/snapback]

What the heck did he just say??? Would someone please translate into English??? :)

236300[/snapback]

236624[/snapback]

What the heck did he just say??? Would someone please translate into English??? :)

236637[/snapback]

Bammerish translation:

We got 12 Nationul Champeeonsheeps, what yall git?

Or something along those lines.

Archived