Mission Accomplished

'PRETTY' real video? Not sure I even know what that's suppose to mean.

I don't do feature length shows or movies on this computer, oh well.

It was pretty good. I lot soldiers on the front lines giving honest answers 9 months after Mission Accomplished statement on that aircraft carrier. Pretty good. You can purchase the DVD I believe.

It was pretty good. I lot soldiers on the front lines giving honest answers 9 months after Mission Accomplished statement on that aircraft carrier. Pretty good. You can purchase the DVD I believe.

238499[/snapback]

But the mission WAS accomplished. The Iraqi army was defeated. Saddam was run out of office, cauight and is now on trial. That AMERICANS are using a banner on a Carrier that did it's part in the war and throwing it back in Bush's face because Islamic terrorist are still murdering Iraqis and U.S. soldiers is dispicable. It's as if some would rather see the terrorist win out of pure spite to see Bush and the GOP fail.

I'd call that pretty ******* un-American.

238499[/snapback]

But the mission WAS accomplished. The Iraqi army was defeated. Saddam was run out of office, caught and is now on trial.

238501[/snapback]

Well put, Raptor. You are 100% correct, sir.

That AMERICANS are using a banner on a Carrier that did it's part in the war and throwing it back in Bush's face because Islamic terrorist are still murdering Iraqis and U.S. soldiers is dispicable. It's as if some would rather see the terrorist win out of pure spite to see Bush and the GOP fail.

Truer words have never been spoken. It makes me sick to see so-called Americans using the death of US soldiers to sell out their country and advance their hatred of the President. Their obsession with the body count from Iraq show they care less about and only wish to see Bush take a hit. If this weren't the case, we'd see the casualty figures for Afghanistan being thrown around as callously as the Iraq numbers.

The truth of the matter is the left has been pinning for our defeat since the war began. Hell, the media wanted us to forget about 9/11 right after it happened (they refused to show the images of the towers falling anymore). Since we started killing the terrorists in October 2001, how many times have you seen the words "quagmire" and "Vietnam" used in reference to the war? THEY (the left and our own media) want us to lose the war.....plain and simple. All because GWB is in office. They are more than willing to sacrifice their own country, and everything those soldiers have fought and died for, over their hatred of one man.

Archived