Another casualty of the off season

rchandlerh

I though you were just kidding with the name -- who in their right mind would name their boy, 'Jim Bob Cooter' and then, ... send him to play football at University of Hillbilly-land, and THEN ... what do you think the odds of him getting liquored up & getting a DUI with an underage female in the car? Yikes! Central casting couldn't have written this one up any better. The only I could add to this would be if the female was his cousin or something. :P

I though you were just kidding with the name -- who in their right mind would name their boy, 'Jim Bob Cooter' and then, ... send him to play football at University of Hillbilly-land, and THEN ... what do you think the odds of him getting liquored up & getting a DUI with an underage female in the car?  Yikes! Central casting couldn't have written this one up any better.  The only I could add to this would be if the female was his cousin or something.  :P

238757[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly! And, the incriminating alcoholic beverage happened to be a jug of Grandpa's secret recipe.

With a name like that, Why is he not at the crapstone?

That explains why our season sucked so bad last year. He was drunk when he was signaling the plays in to the quarterback. (or maybe just not drunk enough)

That explains why our season sucked so bad last year.  He was drunk when he was signaling the plays in to the quarterback.  (or maybe just not drunk enough)

238909[/snapback]

:lmao:

WTG MIke! :thumbsup:

Archived