Seigelman/Scrushy verdict in...

lukeduke

I was hoping they would throw the book at that scumbag Scrushy. I don't like Siegleman either, but I really don't care what happens to him. My reason for hating Scrushy are personal. My wife is an MRI and X-ray tech for the Healsouth Diagnostic Center in Huntsville. Since all this crap has happened with Healthsouth, they have gotten pitiful raises and their insurance has skyrocket because of cutbacks on the labor side of the board. She had to beg for a reasonable raise and it took months and hair pulling to get a dollar an hour raise after being there for 5 years! here raises each year before that were like 5 cents an hour with her biggest being 10 cents and hour one year. She is still paid well below the local average for her position (the average is $17/hr and she makes barely over $14/hr). She has applied at hospitals and other dianostic centers, but she has been beaten out alot of times by other bolting Healthsouth, the ones that have a little more experience then her. She is MRI certified, but those jobs do not open up that often. One just actually opened up at the Healthsouth she works at, and she is next in line for that job, but the company has put a freeze on hiring for that position, so she is stuck doing the job she originally hire in for, X-ray Tech, which she got right out of college. Everybody that worked there before Scrushy screwed them said it was a great place to work and the raises were decent and the insurance premiums were decent. Now that has changed because of "Screwshy".

I was hoping they would throw the book at that scumbag Scrushy. I don't like Siegleman either, but I really don't care what happens to him. My reason for hating Scrushy are personal. My wife is an MRI and X-ray tech for the Healsouth Diagnostic Center in Huntsville. Since all this crap has happened with Healthsouth, they have gotten pitiful raises and their insurance has skyrocket because of cutbacks on the labor side of the board. She had to beg for a reasonable raise and it took months and hair pulling to get a dollar an hour raise after being there for 5 years! here raises each year before that were like 5 cents an hour with her biggest being 10 cents and hour one year. She is still paid well below the local average for her position (the average is $17/hr and she makes barely over $14/hr). She has applied at hospitals and other dianostic centers, but she has been beaten out alot of times by other bolting Healthsouth, the ones that have a little more experience then her. She is MRI certified, but those jobs do not open up that often. One just actually opened up at the Healthsouth she works at, and she is next in line for that job, but the company has put a freeze on hiring for that position, so she is stuck doing the job she originally hire in for, X-ray Tech, which she got right out of college. Everybody that worked there before Scrushy screwed them said it was a great place to work and the raises were decent and the insurance premiums were decent. Now that has changed because of "Screwshy".

244291[/snapback]

ranger i feel you. most people in bham have been screwed one way or another by this loser. and whats crazy...healthsouth could have been an AWESOME thing for bham and the country and scrushy still could have been MEGA rich...but instead he needed a BIGGER jet and BIGGER houses (ive worked in his houses before and it makes me sick).

And he takes down this great company, screws over families and ruins lives...all so he can get more millions...and he SKATES on it all. He has the stones to have this high and mighty attitude when he knows he shouldnt have gone free. And then has the sack to turn around and sue healthsouth.

Ive worked directly for and with him...and i can tell you this...i hope he gets locked away for a looooooooong time. He's the sorriest excuse for a human being ive ever met.

They were found guilty by a jury. They made their arguement and the prosecutor made his.

Works for me! :thumbsup:

Scrushy is acquitted by a jury a year ago almost to the day and "The Justice System Worked." He is found guilty by a jury on Thursday and "This is the worst miscarriage of justice since General Sherman burned Atlanta." :rolleyes:

Both guys (Scrushy/Seigelman) could face up to 30 years. IMO, I think it is fitting for Scrushy. He got off on technicalities with the HealthSouth trial. I know too many people that were effected by his scam.

Somehow missed this and posted in the football forum. I must have been up way too late last night.

Archived