XBOX 360 NCAA 07

KunzelTiger

I liked it too............ BUT.............. Needs the under armor logo. :big:

would not hurt to have the "BOSS" Brandon Cox on a Cover :)

Ya still need the Under Armor Logo though...to be 2007

Well Jeeze, I try to do something nice and this is the thanks I get. Nothing is ever good enough :'(

246165[/snapback]

Yea......and there's no Cake, Ice Cream, or Presents.........Happy Birthday.

They look freakin' awesome though, but how hard would it be to stick the UA (Under Armor) Logo over the R? Thank you for making them though.

OK Ok OK You did a Great Job on the covers...................................

BUT to be 2007 you need the Under Armor Logo... :slapfh:

They look great! Where is the Under Armour logo? I thought it was the 2007 cover. :poke: (Couldn't help it! :icon_evil: )

They look great!  Where is the Under Armour logo?  I thought it was the 2007 cover.  :poke:   (Couldn't help it! :icon_evil:  )

246183[/snapback]

Great effort. I'm a little disappointed that the Under Amour logo wasn't included, though -- makes it look like 2005. :P

Lol, I didn't make them...I got someone to make them..but I'll take the kudos anyway. I'm looking at them but I just feel like they're missing something...I can't tell what tho

I may be wrong, but for the cover to be a legitimate 2007 cover, wouldn't it need the Under Armor logo? It looks Busch league to me without the updated logo. :P

I may be wrong, but for the cover to be a legitimate 2007 cover, wouldn't it need the Under Armor logo?  It looks Busch league to me without the updated logo. :P

246214[/snapback]

Two things are missing 1. The Under Armor logo and 2. All jerseys are going to be orange next year :roflol:

actually the ua logo shouldn't be on there since the pictures for the cover of the game are always taken from the year before (example: reggie bush is on the cover now, if you guys were right wouldn't he be in a texans jersey?)

actually the ua logo shouldn't be on there since the pictures for the cover of the game are always taken from the year before (example: reggie bush is on the cover now, if you guys were right wouldn't he be in a texans jersey?)

246355[/snapback]

::applause:: Everyone, i would like to introduce "Doesn't Get the Joke" guy...

:big:

246355[/snapback]

::applause:: Everyone, i would like to introduce "Doesn't Get the Joke" guy...

:big:

246357[/snapback]

What were we talking about again?

Archived