Proof that Sheila is a L-O-S-E-R

He was fired as the offensive coordinator at Tampa Bay because their offense was so pathetic.

He has only won 54% of his games since he has been head coach in Tuscaloser.

He has never finished above 3rd place in the western division.

He has a losing record against other SEC teams. He is 11-13 against other SEC teams.

He has finished the season with a winning record only 1 time since he has been head coach in Tuscaloser.

He is 0-3 against Auburn.

He is 0-3 against LSU.

He is 0-1 against UGA.

He is 1-2 against UT.

He is 1-2 against Arkansas.

All those facts spell L-O-S-E-R. That is exactly what Sheila is. Sheila is a L-O-S-E-R.

He was fired as the offensive coordinator at Tampa Bay because their offense was so pathetic.

He  has a losing record against other SEC teams. He is 11-13 against other SEC teams.

He has finished the season with a winning record only 1 time since he has been head coach in Tuscaloser.

He is 0-3 against LSU.

He is 0-1 against UGA.

He is 1-2 against UT.

All those facts spell L-O-S-E-R. That is exactly what Sheila is. Sheila is a L-O-S-E-R.

246856[/snapback]

You never responded to my numbers in the other thread. I will now start calling you ostrich.

CTT is also a loser...his first three years:

He won 55.8% of his games while at Ole Miss

He never finished above 4th in the Western Division

He was 9-15 against SEC opponents

0-3 Against Auburn (average losing score being 38-16 over that span)

0-3 Against Bama (average losing score being 30-10 over that span)

0-2 Against UT

He finished the season with a winning record only 1 time in his first 3 years. That one being an 8-4 mark with a Motor City bowl win against Marshall.

He never posted a winning record in conference games for a season.

While at Ole Miss...13 of his 19 wins came against Idaho St, Vandy, Marshall, VMI, Arkansas St, Indiana St, Memphis, Tulane

Thanks for playin

Guest Tigrinum Major

He was at the cesspool, not the Crown Jewel, of Southern football.

Alabama, with the death penalty, is a better place to recruit football players than Ole Miss when a Manning is on campus. Even I will admit that.

If you can use probation at every turn, Tuberville deserves to be cut some slack for Oxford.

Now, I don't necessarily agree with either of your premises. There are three types of lies, lies, damn lies and statistics. (My apologies to Stat.)

Alabama, with the death penalty, is a better place to recruit football players than Ole Miss when a Manning is on campus.  Even I will admit that.

If you can use probation at every turn, Tuberville deserves to be cut some slack for Oxford. 

Now, I don't necessarily agree with either of your premises.  There are three types of lies, lies, damn lies and statistics.  (My apologies to Stat.)

246876[/snapback]

Like i posted earlier...he only had a 58% winning percentage his first 3 years at AU.

I was trying to point out how ridiculous Cleburnes argument was...not that CTT sucks.

Alabama, with the death penalty, is a better place to recruit football players than Ole Miss when a Manning is on campus.  Even I will admit that.

Now, I don't necessarily agree with either of your premises.  There are three types of lies, lies, damn lies and statistics.  (My apologies to Stat.)

246876[/snapback]

Hey, at least bg can now see the CLEAR comparisons between uat and Ole Miss ! !

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

p.s. Didn't Tubby win SEC Coach of the Year honors while @ Oxford because people realized what he had to work with and STILL put a winner on the field?

0-2 Against UT

He finished the season with a winning record only 1 time in his first 3 years. That one being an 8-4 mark with a Motor City bowl win against Marshall.

While at Ole Miss...13 of his 19 wins came against Idaho St, Vandy, Marshall, VMI, Arkansas St, Indiana St, Memphis, Tulane

Thanks for playin

246865[/snapback]

Hey, where is GG? Is this not another proof that :ua: = :om: ?

Only problem with the comparison above between Sheila and Tubs, is that Tubs was never fired from his previous jobs. Maybe you could say Tubs is a loser if he was fired as shift manager at some catfish cabin, since that would be the type of job he would get from nepotism. But no, Tubs is where he is because he paid his dues as a "graduate assistant", and worked his way up through the ranks. No one gave him a job because of his name or his daddy (unless he was maybe doing some part-time cooking while coaching high school back in Arkansas).

Personally, I don't think Shula is a "loser" - the guy is making seven figures, and he's shopping around for multimillion dollar houses (which over there must be really big, maybe even with brick-proof windows), and he has a good-looking family (no need for any gawking in P-cola). He's just not a guy that would be able to get his current position anywhere else but where he is - and he needs to stay right where he is, under Tubs' thumb!

0-2 Against UT

Thanks for playin

246865[/snapback]

Hey, where is GG? Is this not another proof that :ua: = :om: ?

Only problem with the comparison above between Sheila and Tubs, is that Tubs was never fired from his previous jobs. Maybe you could say Tubs is a loser if he was fired as shift manager at some catfish cabin, since that would be the type of job he would get from nepotism. But no, Tubs is where he is because he paid his dues as a "graduate assistant", and worked his way up through the ranks. No one gave him a job because of his name or his daddy (unless he was maybe doing some part-time cooking while coaching high school back in Arkansas).

Personally, I don't think Shula is a "loser" - the guy is making seven figures, and he's shopping around for multimillion dollar houses (which over there must be really big, maybe even with brick-proof windows), and he has a good-looking family (no need for any gawking in P-cola). He's just not a guy that would be able to get his current position anywhere else but where he is - and he needs to stay right where he is, under Tubs' thumb!

246933[/snapback]

VERY well stated ! ! ! :D

p.s. Did you say T H U M B !?! :lol::lol::lol:

He  has a losing record against other SEC teams. He is 11-13 against other SEC teams.

He is 0-3 against LSU.

He is 0-1 against UGA.

He is 1-2 against UT.

246856[/snapback]

You never responded to my numbers in the other thread. I will now start calling you ostrich.

0-2 Against UT

Thanks for playin

246865[/snapback]

So youre comparing Tubervilles record at Ole Miss to Sheilas record at Bammer. I think comparing Bammer to Ole Miss is a good comparison. Bammer and Ole Miss both suck. :poke:

I was living in Tampa when Shula was OC there and the fans hated him. The Bucs staff was in Hawaii preparing for the Pro Bowl when he got fired. They didn't even let him stick around long enough to coach an exhibition game. :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

He is 0-3 against LSU.

He is 0-1 against UGA.

He is 1-2 against UT.

246856[/snapback]

0-2 Against UT

Thanks for playin

246865[/snapback]

DING, DING, DING.

Gentlemen we have a winner. By BG03's own comparative admission..... (drumroll)

ALABAMA IS OLE MISS.

Thank ya, thankyaverymuch

DING, DING, DING.

ALABAMA IS OLE MISS.

Cocaine's a powerful drug....

252560[/snapback]

Spending time in Tuscaloosa you would certainly know!

:poke:

He is 0-3 against LSU.

He is 0-1 against UGA.

He is 1-2 against UT.

246856[/snapback]

0-2 Against UT

Thanks for playin

246865[/snapback]

DING, DING, DING.

ALABAMA IS OLE MISS.

252411[/snapback]

DING, DING, DING.

ALABAMA IS OLE MISS.

252560[/snapback]

"I fell into a burning ring of fire, I went down down down as the flames went higher, and it burns burns burns this ring of fire, this ring of fire"

• 2 weeks later...

He has a losing record against other SEC teams. He is 11-13 against other SEC teams.

He is 0-3 against LSU.

He is 0-1 against UGA.

He is 1-2 against UT.

We need to be careful in pointing this out to the UATers ... I don't wish for them to get dissatified with what they have and try to replace him and get a winner ... that is if there could really get a winner to move to Tuscaloser ... they have been unsuccessful in doing so for a number of years.

We need to be careful in pointing this out to the UATers ... I don't wish for them to get dissatified with what they have and try to replace him and get a winner ... that is if there could really get a winner to move to Tuscaloser ... they have been unsuccessful in doing so for a number of years.

I was surprised that they got rid of Mike Price after they caught him in Pensacola with Phyllis from Mulga. You would have thought they would have considered that "keeping it in the family".

• 3 weeks later...

Figured this would be a good thread to revive the "discussion" we were having earlier. Let me get the last post for you so you can follow.....

1) Just by you saying there is no way you will not win shows what an idiot you are. You cannot reason with stupidity. I don't know what my signiture will be on Monday. The notion hasn't struck me yet. It may be something about the storied drunk ( I mean Stabler not the bar in this case)

2) Well then if you have never heard that being spouted by the kool-aid drinkers then let's get back on the original question....What will be the excuse this year?

3)We did BOTH ADD TO THEM we did not add to BOTH OF THEM.....try to read. About time for some hooked on phonics isn't it?

Figured this would be a good thread to revive the "discussion" we were having earlier. Let me get the last post for you so you can follow.....

1) Just by you saying there is no way you will not win shows what an idiot you are. You cannot reason with stupidity. I don't know what my signiture will be on Monday. The notion hasn't struck me yet. It may be something about the storied drunk ( I mean Stabler not the bar in this case)

2) Well then if you have never heard that being spouted by the kool-aid drinkers then let's get back on the original question....What will be the excuse this year?

3)We did BOTH ADD TO THEM we did not add to BOTH OF THEM.....try to read. About time for some hooked on phonics isn't it?

1) Is there any chance of Auburn losing to WSU? Of course. BUT, they won't. Dude, I recognize that you can lose ANY game. Maybe you'll like this better "I recognize that Bama can lose Saturday (just like every other team in the nation), but I feel very strongly that we'll win." Take a deeeeeeeep breath 'sani, it's gonna be alright.

2) What will the excuse be this year? Who knows? We might not be the team needing one.

3) Here's the key thing, I'm talking about two different categories: number of bowl appearances and number of bowl victories. In case you didn't know, 'Bama is the nation's leader in both of those categories. I stated that we added to "both of them", as in we added to our number of bowl appearances by playing in the Cotton bowl as well as adding to the number of bowl victories by winning it. The sentence "We did BOTH ADD TO THEM" makes no sense. I'm talking about two different statistical categories, you are only addressing one (bowl appearances). This isn't a hard concept AT ALL. I know you've got it in ya, sani!!

At any rate w/ #3, if you hadn't have ignorantly barked out that our bowl tradition was "ancient history" then we wouldn't have had to have this conversation. That was easily debunked by stating that we've won a bowl game this year.... 2006 isn't exactly ancient history.

Archived