Nation's #1 corner

vatz22au

Man, his list of schools is sick. Does that mean those schools listed are actively recruiting this Eric Berry or is that just his wish list? I have always wondered what it means when a guy lists five or ten schools. How do you know the schools an athlete is paying the closest attention to and the ones that are just on there more for fun and games?

Man, his list of schools is sick.  Does that mean those schools listed are actively recruiting this Eric Berry or is that just his wish list?  I have always wondered what it means when a guy lists five or ten schools.  How do you know the schools an athlete is paying the closest attention to and the ones that are just on there more for fun and games?

249207[/snapback]

Berry pretty much has offers from all of the schools he lists, he's a legitimate 5-star stud.

Not sure where we stand with Berry, but I'd have to assume that UGA and UThug are still at the top, we seem to have gotten back into the mix however. Berry eliminated us from the running early on, but we've made our way back onto his list of favourites. You never know, but it will be pretty hard to reell him in.

Yeah what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pretty much he had no consideration for us at all until last week's senior camp...and now he seems very interested...Lets hope we get him cause...that would be great to have another amazing corner on the plains.

Does it have Auburn first because thats his first choice now?

250843[/snapback]

Nope. The list is in alphabetical order for his "medim" intrest group and then alphabetical for his "low" interest group.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived