LOL crip classes or slacker class

Texan4Auburn

"Manners"................. thats right I took a corespondance class on manners from a major university. It involved stuff like how to properly set a table for dinner parties and dress and how to act. Thank you University of Oklahoma.

While looking for this class to see if it was college level I found this:

Independent Study: Supplement your schedule with OU Independent Study courses — no matter where you are. Enroll any time of the year. Advance at your own pace. Take exams when you feel ready. You can choose from approximately 150 university courses in 40 academic areas.

http://www.ou.edu/retention/classof2008/Planner0507.pdf

They address what Wade was talking about, as this is a section called catching up.

Lol this was my class:

http://isd.ou.edu/highschoolcoursedetail.c...ciid=131#detail

Anyway I thought it would be fun for people to tell the most ridiculous classes that have taken ever with the academic discussions that have gone on.

Who can beat manners.... anyone? anyone?

I can't believe they offer such crip courses. It is almost not worth the time to me.

I would save the $227.00, read Emily Post's book and take economics 101/102 to boost my cumlative grade point average.

Lol as DKW would say Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

My manners class had 8 lessons and 4 exams for a HS thing.

A 3000 level college sociology course on the criminal system has 9 lessons and 2 exams. One textbook.

http://isd.ou.edu/collegecoursedetail.cfm?...ciid=105#detail

They have a 6 week rule for a IS 3 hour class:

For example, you must remain in a three-hour course at least six weeks. In a three-hour course

This is how these worked. 8 lessons equaled 8 chapters, since there was no instructor each lesson had a 2 page worksheet of questions that were fill in the blank. Basically study guides for the exams.

I can't believe they offer such crip courses. It is almost not worth the time to me.

I would save the $227.00, read Emily Post's book and take economics 101/102 to boost my cumalative grade point average.

250094[/snapback]

I think when I did it the book was Emily Post and I took it during my athletic season.

Just for fun:

Students may enroll in Independent Study courses at [/b]any

time during the calendar year, unless the course is designated

as semester based.

Minimum time for completion of a course is six to nine

consecutive weeks, depending on the number of tests

required, from the date the first assignment is received in

the Independent Study office.

http://academicoutreach.ua.edu/pdfs/ind/INDStudy_BKLT.pdf

Same rules apply to students currently enrolled at UA.

Am I the only one who saw / remembers this article . . . Quite an - ummmm - honor for Auburn. How did this not lead to an investigation??? :)

Speaking from experience, I can tell you that if you haven't taken a class from James "My Boy" Brown, your Auburn experience is incomplete . . .

[NOTE: Scroll to the bottom to get to the good stuff. But be sure not to miss University of Alabama: "The Cheerleader in American Society."]

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Co.../Creampuffs.htm

I took fishing for a 2 hour credit at Judson. It was pass fail - we learned to tie hooks and weights on to a fishing line, went out fishing three times, and all you ahd to do to pass was... catch a fish.

I passed on the last trip. :big:

I took weight training at Auburn University, talk about a crip class! It was fun and a nice break from all of the 4000 level classes. On a side note, I like watching Sani try to get back on Jennys good side. B)

On a side note, I like watching Sani try to get back on Jennys good side.  B)

250151[/snapback]

Figured I better start now. I am liable to see her one day during the season and I don't want her to tee of on my privates! I have already been around BoJ. and she don't play either..Can't have them ganging up on me!

On a side note, I like watching Sani try to get back on Jennys good side.  B)

250151[/snapback]

Figured I better start now.

250153[/snapback]

Yeah... good luck with that... :big:

I took Wood Products at Auburn. Had a 100 question final exam, open book. Talked about everything made from wood or wood products. I do believe that I made a 98.

How about anyone take Human Resources from "Running Bear". We only went to class about 5 times for the whole quarter. 10 question final, open book. Even had the questions and answers already marked in most books. She told use that we didn't even need the book, just one book per class. Easier 5 hour A at Auburn.

I think I have said to much already about my college career.

:D

Archived