• Georgia
    • Kentucky
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Vandy

2006 Helmet Schedule

Who has the toughest schedule and why?

I think the :uf: have it worst. They have a run with :ua: , :lsu:

@ :au: , off :uga: That is a killer schedule right there. Then bookend it with :ut: and FSU too.

Florida has the tools, the most experienced qb in the league. I just dont thin the supporting cast is there yet. Leak is not at home in the CUM systema and that will cost them a game or two along the way. I say they still go 10-2 and make the SECCG. Sorry slink, but I just dont see GeorgiA beating the hex this year either.

I say UF. They play Auburn, UAT and LSU from the West along with So. Car, UT and UGA from the East then finish with FSU.

OK! You eight that only voted, get off your arse and tell us why you voted the way you did! Bunch of lazy, no-good, worthless... :big:

Just look at who they play. Each division has a big three. East - Fl, UGA, and UT. West- AU, Lsu, and ua (take your pick - Arkansas or uat). UF has to play all three from the other division (if you count uat) plus the other two from their division. Add in FSU, and you get a meat grinder of a schedule.

Yeah :uf: , bc of the killer 5 week schedule that starts with Bama. Urban & the boys also play the toughest out-of-conference team for an Eastern division team.

Well, UF may have a tough schedule, but they can't hold a candle to Vandy. The Vandy powers-at-be were out of their minds when they added @ Michigan in week 1.

So Vandy goes @ Michigan, @ Bama, vs. Arkansas. That's a tough start...only to be followed 3 weeks later by @ Ole Miss, @ Georgia, vs. South Carolina. Then just to make it fun, they play Florida and Tennessee in 2 of their final 4 games.

That is a tough schedule for anyone, and when you are facing the longshot odds that come with playing at Vandy, it is truly a tough, tough schedule.

Archived