Any chance for Lee Ziemba- son of AU grad?

aucat

:au:

They said his dad is a AU grad, so we should have a pretty good chance to get him?

If we can get him, then other AR prospect, 4 **** QB, (Burns) may follow him to AU, as I read in some ealier paper.

Am i toooo optimistic?

:homer:

Both his parents graduated from AU and he has family living in Alabama. As big as that sounds, Ziemba is a longshot from what I hear. No one is really confident about him at all. I dont see how Arkansas holds all of their top recruits in state, do these kids really want to play for a 2nd tier program?

I dont see how Arkansas holds all of their top recruits in state, do these kids really want to play for a 2nd tier program?

252410[/snapback]

Like him or not Nutt has done a very good job of putting a wall up around the state and keeping his talent . Danny Ford and previous helmsmen had not done this.

His dad is an executive for the evil empire known as Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart and Tyson Foods own the state Arkansas. Alot of pressure on his whole family for him to stay in-state.

• 3 weeks later...

Good News on Ziemba it looks like we are now the favorite for him

If we get Ziemba. We could get Burns. If we get Burns and Ziemba we could get Caleb King.

Man, that would cap off the best recruiting year EVER in AU history IMHO.

Didn't I read a post here recently that said we are the front runner for Burns? I think I remember him saying that he was VERY impressed with us?

From what I read, Ziemba is having trouble deciding. One day it's Auburn the next day it's

WalMart, er I mean the piggies.

Archived