SI Article on Auburn Camp

PChamp119

WR Tim Hawthorne. During 11-on-11 drills the freshman torched a defensive back, prompting former Tigers safety Junior Rosegreen, who was watching from the sideline, to yell out to senior receiver Courtney Taylor, "Hey, who's No. 13?"

"Hawthorne," Taylor said, "and he's faster than they say he is." Don't be surprised if Hawthorne is the team's No. 2 wideout when the season opens.

"He kind of reminds me of Michael Irvin, who I coached at Miami," Tuberville said. "He's got the height. He's a bulky receiver that can run. I think the sky will be the limit for him, but he's got a lot to learn."

Thats what I like to hear about a freshman WR who needs to step up early :):cheer::au:

Also liked the kicking game quote:

The Tigers' kickers saved the team from running, as Matt Clark, Zach Kutch and John Vaughn went 3 for 3 from 45 yards to end practice.

Just out of curiousity - are you planning on changing your signature ;) You don't have to, just wondering

Campbell has graduated... you know this right? ;)

LOL I know JC has graduated... just remembering the greatest QB ever :P

Stanley has left and Carl just doesn't play, it was the only reason I mentioned it.

Archived