More Heisman Odds

DKW 86

http://www.collegefootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Here's Your Heisman Odds

It's never to early to talk Heisman (go ahead ... walk down the street and say "Heisman" over and over again ... make people think you're friggin' insane). Here's the latest Heisman odds from wagerweb.com.

Brady Quinn Notre Dame 2.5-1

Adrian Peterson Oklahoma 4-1

Troy Smith Ohio State 8-1

Ted Ginn Ohio State 15-1

Mike Hart Michigan 15-1

Chris Leak Florida 15-1

Steve Slanton W. Virginia 18-1

Michael Bush Louisville 20-1

Kenny Irons Auburn 25-1

Marshawn Lynch Cal 25-1

Darius Walker Notre Dame 25-1

Chad Henne Michigan 28-1

Drew Tate Iowa 30-1

Kenneth Darby Alabama 30-1

Unfortunatly, I dont think Kenny would win...we have to many other great backs he will have to share the ball with.

but heres $50 bucks on him anyway...WDE!

They were 35-1 earlier, I believe. I guess the closer it gets to the first game, the better the odds, in that, they are injury-free.

Nah it was from a different site. The one I posted is generated through Ceasar's Palace. Don't know about this other one.

This is kind of off topic but I was listening to PF on the radio today and when Karle called him up they started discussing Heisman talk, something to the effect of Stan White was slated to win not one but two Heisman trophies...............As the crickets were chirping in their collective heads, there only response from either of these two intellects was " Jay Barker finished fifth in the running for the heisman!"

My reply as I cursed the radio was Pat Sullivan and Bo Jackson finished first...................

Just a pointless rant I guess, I think if Brady Quinn has a pulse at the end of the season he will win, Media has already locked that one down!

This is kind of off topic but I was listening to PF on the radio today and when Karle called him up they started discussing Heisman talk, something to the effect of Stan White was slated to win not one but two Heisman trophies...............As the crickets were chirping in their collective heads, there only response from either of these two intellects was " Jay Barker finished fifth in the running for the heisman!"

My reply as I cursed the radio was Pat Sullivan and Bo Jackson finished first...................

Just a pointless rant I guess, I think if Brady Quinn has a pulse at the end of the season he will win, Media has already locked that one down!

Didn't Carnell get Heisman votes some in his freshman and senior season, and Dameyune Craig some his senior season?

Mike Hart Michigan 15-1

Kenny Irons Auburn 25-1

???? :huh: ????

Hart was injured last year after rushing for over 1400 yards the year before. In the 12 games he has rushed for 20 or more attempts, he has averaged 150-yards per game, which includes four 200-yard games.

After Peterson runs for 350 yards and 5 TDs against UAB, those odds will change. Nothing particularly against UAB, but the Sooners have no QB and no passing game so they are just going to hand the ball off to Peterson and let him go crazy.

Notre Dame has a brutal schedule and I seriously doubt the Irish will make it to the title game. If Quinn survives the season and ND beats an undefeated USC in L.A. then Quinn will take home the hardware and Weis will be annointed pope.

The way the Gators are losing starting linemen, I'd take 15-1 odds at Chris Leak spending the majority of the season in a wheelchair.

Kenny Irons 25-1 ????? Darius Walker and Marshawn Lynch wouldn't even make the SEC first team, let alone lead the league in rushing.

Top 5 Heismen contenders (my odds):

Peterson 3-1

Quinn 5-1

Slaton 5-1

Irons 8-1

Tate 10-1

AP is going to have a tough time putting up yards because the dont have a passing game!!!!!! Everybody that they play is going to put 9 in the box and make them pass so I think you can count him out

Archived