I want a pic of Greg Smith...

aubie123

Can anyone post a picture of Greg Smith standing next to people? I just have to see what this guy looks like standing beside other players. I have read all the articles and it sounds like this guy is a MONSTER. Thank you in advance for the pictures... WAR DAMN EAGLE

Man, that is a big dude. I hope that's after and before.

No, they were both taken Wednesday I think.

I'm going up tomorrow morning and I think I'll get to meet some of the players at one of the functions. They said for us to bring our cameras. Chattanooga Chew-Chew (Made that up mahself jest now) will be a prime target for a photo opp.

Chattanooga Chew-Chew....You know, he's from Chattanooga.....and he's big and all...so he eats a lot...hence the "Chew-Chew" reference....you know...bein' that he's so big and all...like the train but not "Choo-Choo"....Chattanooga Chew-Chew? No?

Oh, forget it!

Chattanooga Chew-Chew....You know, he's from Chattanooga.....and he's big and all...so he eats a lot...hence the "Chew-Chew" reference....you know...bein' that he's so big and all...like the train but not "Choo-Choo"....Chattanooga Chew-Chew? No?

Oh, forget it!

Hey, I like it!! I hope you get some good pics of Chew-Chew. That's a great name for him.

Let's see a picture of him and King Dunlap going at it.I think Dunlap's the biggest on the team in my opinion.

Oh, forget it!

Hey, I like it!! I hope you get some good pics of Chew-Chew. That's a great name for him.

A more important question is: Will Greg Smith like it? I don't think I'd want to get on his bad side !! :o

Archived