Sadly, this is not a spoof...

JohnnyBallgame

That song is pretty old if I'm not mistaken. Seems like I remember that one and another Bear Bryant song coming out in the 80's shortly after he died.

I guess I will be the oddball and say that I am not surprised that a man of his magnitude at the time of his death was celebrated/honored with songs. No, the quality of this song is not so great. But, it should not surprise us that songs were made about Bear Bryant.

This is a far cry short of "Back On Top," however. That one makes NO sense whatsoever.

Just in case you have not heard it http://www.kickthestuffin.com/

That song is pretty old if I'm not mistaken. Seems like I remember that one and another Bear Bryant song coming out in the 80's shortly after he died.

I guess I will be the oddball and say that I am not surprised that a man of his magnitude at the time of his death was celebrated/honored with songs. No, the quality of this song is not so great. But, it should not surprise us that songs were made about Bear Bryant.

This is a far cry short of "Back On Top," however. That one makes NO sense whatsoever.

Just in case you have not heard it http://www.kickthestuffin.com/

Back on top? Give me a break. The only thing the bammers are back on top of are their cousins.

You've got to be freakin' kiddin' me :o

Seriously. That has got to be one of the most heart felt and emotional songs I've ever heard. Tears are streaming down my face as I type this :bawling: . You can really tell that the singer is feeling every word. How could you not get emotional about one of the most prolific coaches in the history of college sport. :puke:

I think this song should be played before every college football game this year so that every fan from coast to coast can truly apprciate da bahr..

<slap myself back to reality> What a giganic turd of a song... well thinking about it, that fits: turd of a song, for a turd of a school and football team.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I thought it was just posted here a couple of weeks ago.

It might have been. Then again, it might not have been.

Think, man, think!

I thought it was just posted here a couple of weeks ago.

It might have been. Then again, it might not have been.

Think, man, think!

I got it but hell you will have mental lapses when you grow up too :poke:

I hate this kind of crap.

Much of the anti-Bama stuff that gets posted here is BS. This is definitely not in that category. Go ahead and rip the idiot who writes this kinda garbage apart. He deserves it. :(

Wait! It gets better! Here's the chorus...

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

:roflol:

Wincrimson, I agree with you, Living in the past is not moving forward.

Much of the anti-Bama stuff that gets posted here is BS. This is definitely not in that category. Go ahead and rip the idiot who writes this kinda garbage apart. He deserves it. :(

I agree. Most everything posted about UAT on this board is crap. What else would anything about UAT be associated with? :poke:

Yeah right, try to make us really believe that was not you! :big::poke:

Archived