1 thing I'm not afraid of

jwise0022

Most will disagree, but I am not afraid of a "intensity" letdown on saturday. For sure, Auburn has experienced its fare share of these in recent years, but this year I do not fear the guys not showing up. The game is at night, a clear advantage. We are playing an unfamiliar opponent, which will motivate. The leaders on this team do not have big heads (Cox, Tayulor, Herring). A lot of talk about past Auburn let downs. Many of these guys were here in 2003 and won't let that happen again. 54-23 Auburn. Mark it down.

I'm also not afraid of not having enough time to become adequately inebriated for the game.

Anybody not afraid of something I missed?

Most will disagree, but I am not afraid of a "intensity" letdown on saturday. For sure, Auburn has experienced its fare share of these in recent years, but this year I do not fear the guys not showing up. The game is at night, a clear advantage. We are playing an unfamiliar opponent, which will motivate. The leaders on this team do not have big heads (Cox, Tayulor, Herring). A lot of talk about past Auburn let downs. Many of these guys were here in 2003 and won't let that happen again. 54-23 Auburn. Mark it down.

I'm also not afraid of not having enough time to become adequately inebriated for the game.

They won't score 23.

They won't score 23.

I agree with all of this! :thumbsup: I also think that UAT will beat Hawaii by a touchdown or two.

I pretty much agree, except that I don't think the team leaders at the start of 2003 or 2005 had big heads either.

They won't score 23.

I agree with all of this! :thumbsup: I also think that UAT will beat Hawaii by a touchdown or two.

Yeah, I'm saying we win by 10 or so. If any of you are betters... Get ya some of the -17 in the Bama/UH game. Not necessarily b/c we're not any good or that UH is just a step below the Pittsburgh Steelers, but that I'm not so sure we can score 38 points. You've gotta have a feeling that they're gonna get theirs. Anyway, I'm sticking w/ my 31-20 or so Bama victory.

Archived