Today is the Day!

Boonan

It is here at last... I don't care who's playing tonight...

It's football season!

Oh crap, I forgot there was a game on tonight. I have a class tonight. Dang it!

It's football season!

Where are your priorities? If there's a class, somebody took notes.

Nip...Nip...Nip....Lower humidity today than in a LONG time. Football Season IS Here ! ! !

It's football season!

This is a class where I must be there. It is math class for students who exceeded in College Algebra (I got an A...100 was my average). It combines Trig and Pre-Calculus where normally those classes are taken seperately. Instead of moving in baby steps as you would if you were taking the classes individually, we are having to learn 48 sections within 32 class sessions (whereas normally there would only be 24 sections in 32 class sessions). So, you see we have to move quickly. My first exam for this class is already coming up this Tuesday, so this is the last class before the exam.

As Blonde Wasabi tell you, my priorites better be with my schooling as she plans on retiring not long after I get a job related to my Aerospace Engineering degree. :lol:

This is a class where I must be there. It is math class for students who exceeded in College Algebra (I got an A...100 was my average). It combines Trig and Pre-Calculus where normally those classes are taken seperately. Instead of moving in baby steps as you would if you were taking the classes individually, we are having to learn 48 sections within 32 class sessions (whereas normally there would only be 24 sections in 32 class sessions). So, you see we have to move quickly. My first exam for this class is already coming up this Tuesday, so this is the last class before the exam.

Yikes, good luck with that.

I've got no class, but I'm glad to see the USC/MS game is in MS. I would hate to lose the game to Ernesto.

I'm ready for some real football.

"Bring It On"

It's football season!

As Blonde Wasabi tell you, my priorites better be with my schooling as she plans on retiring not long after I get a job related to my Aerospace Engineering degree. :lol:

Want to help me with my math class? haha I hate math!

Archived