SouthLink Quoted In Sporting News

SouthLink02

Congrats slink....and...you are "always on our mind"....

: - )

The only text on the site calls Richt the best thing to happen to Georgia football since Herschel Walker, and Nielson, a second-year law student at Loyola University in New Orleans, has no plans to develop it further.

"I didn't even think anyone would read it. ... The amazing thing was how many e-mails I would get," Nielson said. "I used to get death threats from people, and it's a pro-Georgia site."

Those crazy Fans :P

If anybody else calls me, I am not bringing it up. I said 10,000 other things and he asked me if I had so I told him....and he used it as the main thing. :angry:

Notice this quote from the article?

What's to stop a zealous fan from creating a fire-the-opposing-coach Web site to crank up the pressure on a rival? Imagine a UCLA alum turning the heat up on Southern California with a "Fire Pete Carroll" page, or an Alabama grad viciously calling for Tommy Tuberville's job at Auburn.
Oddly, judging from what I've seen on a lot of Bama boards, many of their fans still think CTT is a mediocre coach and don't want him fired--even though he owns them. :blink:

{Nice to see Tommy Tuberville getting the same sort of recognition as Pete Carroll, though! }

Archived