WSU Game Thread?

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't they run that play with Tre in the game.

Tre would have turned it in. Carl was blocking. He gets a chance too.

Is it just me or are those numbers on the new uni's just a little bit too fat? I was having trouble reading the numbers in the first half and I was only on my second beer

Good, good win for the Auburn Tigers. Got sloppy and maybe a little cocky on offense and defense but over all a great effort. The team has what can turn into a tough game, with Miss St., if they get complacent, but I don't see this happening with this group of young men and experienced coaches. Here's to celebrating the success and comforting each other in defeat and always remembering ...."It's GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER"!!!!

WDE!!!

I was watching the game on my big screen and was too lazy to get the laptop out.

Good, solid start to the season. I was a little concerned by our inability to seal the deal on O early, but the team settledd in very well (and Vaughn got some good reps in early as well). A couple of big plays given up by the D - the young safeties in particular. But overall, especially for the opener, a GREAT game.

War Damn Eagle!

Secondary will get better throughout the season.... then I would imagine we will see more blitzes from all kind of directions. One more game for our secondary to work out kinks and just learn the defense.. then comes LSU. I hope we get our LBs back by then.

I agree, a couple of little slips - young players in their first game. Nothing to panic about.

Yeah, I was pretty much happy with the game. There were a couple of times I thought we were going to let them back in the game, but we pulled through.

Secondary was about as I expected. They can't play like that against a better passing team, but I think with more coaching and experience, they will get that locked up.

Kind of started worrying about the Mushcamp defense in the 2nd quarter when WSU started moving the ball alot , but it looks like Mushcamp was able to adjust. In the two scores WSU had, they only had to work hard on one of them and the other was another big play the defense gave up with a TE being wide open.

Archived