WSU Game Thread?

CarolinaTiger

Yeah, I was pretty much happy with the game. There were a couple of times I thought we were going to let them back in the game, but we pulled through.

Secondary was about as I expected. They can't play like that against a better passing team, but I thing with more coaching and experience, they will get that locked up.

Kind of started worrying about the Mushcamp defense in the 3nd quarter when WSU started moving the ball alot , but it looks like Mushcamp was able to adjust. In the two scores WSU had, they only had to work hard on one of them and the other was another big play the defense gave up with a TE being wide open.

My thoughts exactly ranger, WAR EAGLE guys good win!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:au:

Looked very good against a BCS Conference team with a great O.

Play calling went just about exactly as I expected.

Only allowed 2 Tds in opening game. One was a busted coverage.

Offense didnt look perfect, but they looked VERY good for a first game.

CTT kills the first game jinx for good.

40 Points...WOW!

We looked like a Top 5 Team tonight.

D had holes but adjusted and did better.

Had several sacks.

Game Plan worked to wear the D out. It worked like a charm.

THE OFF SEASON WORK ON KICKING GAME WAS FANTASTIC, VERY IMPRESSIVE.

No KO returns.

4-5 in Fgs with a career long in there.

Punt Returns need a bit of work, maybe a scheme change etc.

Tristan Davis as a returner gives us TD ability with every return.

Very satisfying win.

Crowd looked very good and loud.

What the heck! Screen goes black iss the TD!!!!

WDE!!!!

I don't listen to the televised comments, but rather turn on the stereo for audio instead. Watch the game and listen to the radio broadcast simultaneously.

Is it just me or are those numbers on the new uni's just a little bit too fat? I was having trouble reading the numbers in the first half and I was only on my second beer

?? :blink: ?? AUTiger94 gets this week's Lamest Complaint Award. How about the new endzone font -- was that aesthetically pleasing to you?

Is it just me or are those numbers on the new uni's just a little bit too fat? I was having trouble reading the numbers in the first half and I was only on my second beer

?? :blink: ?? AUTiger94 gets this week's Lamest Complaint Award. How about the new endzone font -- was that aesthetically pleasing to you?

Not really a complaint. Just seeing if anyone else noticed. They could make them a little thinner though. They would be easier to read. I have 20/20 vision and was watching on TV. I know some folks at JHS were having problems. Hey! If all I have to complain about is the numbers on the jerseys, then we will be in great shape! Thanks for the award though!! I'm feeling lucky now. Maybe I need to go purchase a lottery ticket. :big:

Archived