WSU Game Thread?

CarolinaTiger

Carolina - Kingsport is okay, once you get past the Eastman smell. If I had my drothers, I'd live in Johnson City. But I bought in the Bristol area 16 years ago.

i worked at the mead (when it was sold to willamette) and then at the eastman. if i had it to do over again, i'd move to blountville or somewhere out htere....

don't know much about the bristol area...i know where ridgewoods is though :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i had it to do over again, i'd move to blountville or somewhere out htere....

don't know much about the bristol area...i know where ridgewoods is though :)

Actually, I live in Blountville, basically across the highway from Tri-Cities golf club. We paid the tuition to send our daughters into the Bristol city schools.

CCTAU: your son get any AU coverage overseas? can he get it online or anything?

Only internet. But he's so deep in the $hit right now, there's no time. He flew back over last Saturday after being here for 2 weeks. Called from Kuwait Sunday and we did not hear form him again till Friday. He got his stuff n kuwait, joined his unit, they gave him his guns and he never even got back to his FOB till last night. So unfortunately, AUu is not in the front of his mind. So all of us that are able ot celebrate and enjoy this great game of football and the blessings that are AU, please thank a soldier. They keep us safe .

Cox and the O are finally settling down.

Archived