WSU Game Thread?

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok. i missed that entire series putting my boy to bed.

i saw the chippie field goal....another drive w/o a TD :(

'84 it was! and we opened the following season vs. MIAMI and lost miserably...i remember.

We are seeing that we need a little more meat at linebacker. This big ole RB is eating our lunch. If I wre T. davis, I would have ducked to. That guy is huge.

Not exactly the best first half of football but certainly better than it could've been. As tired as their D-line is, we're going to eat them alive in the second half. Depth and this "beautiful" southern weather is going to be our trump card

GATech still up on ND. I'd laugh for a long time if GATech ruined someone other than AU's season!!

USC doesn't look very Christ-like against Arky so far. Anyone else think Arky can pull it off?

HAHA!! Colorado lost to a AA school!!

I'm not happy at all with Dunn's performance returning punts. He runs way too much east and west and dances around a lot.

hey tennesse...i used to live in kingsport...my most favorite place to live to date...

cctau...only 6 wings

I just stopped at about 20. You wwere catching me early. Now, brews only.

GT is looking good. I hope they can hang on.

I heard today, that Don sold Mama Goldberg's and it was being closed. Can anybody confirm that? If true it totally ruins my gameday routine in Auburn.

I thought we had more sacks than that.

Archived