SOLD - Hotel Room for LSU Game

wareagle94

I won an auction on EBAY for the rights to a hotel room for the LSU weekend. I paid $50 for it, but I am willing to take the best offer for someone who needs a room for both Friday and Saturday nights as I do not need the room now. Here are the details from the auction:

You are bidding on the rights to a hotel room for 2 nights at the Comfort Inn on College Street in Auburn for the Auburn vs. LSU weekend. This is BOTH the Friday and Saturday nights (Sept 15 and 16).

YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY THE COMFORT INN FOR THE PRICE OF THE ROOM. THE ROOM IS BOOKED AT A RATE OF $159.95 PER NIGHT PLUS TAX.

Email if you are interested.

Thanks and WAR EAGLE!

Jeff

I won an auction on EBAY for the rights to a hotel room for the LSU weekend. I paid $50 for it, but I am willing to take the best offer for someone who needs a room for both Friday and Saturday nights as I do not need the room now. Here are the details from the auction:

You are bidding on the rights to a hotel room for 2 nights at the Comfort Inn on College Street in Auburn for the Auburn vs. LSU weekend. This is BOTH the Friday and Saturday nights (Sept 15 and 16).

YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY THE COMFORT INN FOR THE PRICE OF THE ROOM. THE ROOM IS BOOKED AT A RATE OF $159.95 PER NIGHT PLUS TAX.

Email if you are interested.

Thanks and WAR EAGLE!

Jeff

wareagle94@gmail.com

Does this sound scrupulous to anyone else?

Not sure how this is scrupulous? Some people are just too suspicious about everything. I would never screw over another Auburn person. The reservation has been sold by the way (within 30 minutes of posting it).

WAR EAGLE!

Jeff

Archived