Yeah its early

tidesnightmare

The Heauxmeauxsexuals of LSU are about to get TKO'ed. Not that I care either way, but that's just the way I see it.

AU- 34

LSU- 10

There's no way it's going to be that huge of a margin -- No way -- J. Russell scares me more than any other human being this week.

This game is going to show who is for real and who can contend for a National Title. After watching them whoop their first two opponents so easily, their team scares me. I hope our boys can get the job done, but it is going to be tough. Right now, if I had to pick - I'd probably pick LSU. Auburn definately has the ability to win the game though. This could be one of the biggest games in Tuberville's career because it will be the first game (except maybe the UGA game two years ago) where Auburn is in the spotlight and favored over a highly ranked team. A win would show that Auburn is for real. A loss would keep us in that "second tier" compared to teams like Ohio State, Texas, ND, and the LSUs of the nation.

I, for one, am very, very grateful that we play those other tigers in our house this year. I just hope Arizona was really as bad as they looked. :cheer:

Two words

Will Muschamp

Nobody has played more against (practice) Jimbo F. offense than CWM. CTT is a genius!!

AU 28

LSU 10

Good call. I think the D gets the advantage in these types of scenarios. That's one reason I kind of hope we don't play UT at the seasons end. Who knows, maybe Borges didn't expose all his tricks in practice to Chizik. Do you think he was able to bring his practice film to UT?

I SECsports.com is reporting that the SEC Championship Game is being held in Atlanta on Dec. 2. Looks to me like its being held this weekend about a hundred miles south of Atlanta. B)

The Heauxmeauxsexuals of LSU are about to get TKO'ed. Not that I care either way, but that's just the way I see it.

AU- 34

LSU- 10

There's no way it's going to be that huge of a margin -- No way -- J. Russell scares me more than any other human being this week.

Yes, they will.

They'll get rattled. JR is a good QB when he's on... but he's very streaky. Saturday will be an off day for him.

Yes, they will.

They'll get rattled. JR is a good QB when he's on... but he's very streaky. Saturday will be an off day for him.

He's 16-2 as a starter and he's streaky? Hmm...

Anyways, I'm interested into seeing how fisher vs. muschamp will pan out. Yes Mushcamp probably knows more than a thing or two about Fisher, but Fisher also must have a clue as to what Muschamps strategies will be like. Mushcamp co-coordinated LSU's defense, not to mention he reflects Saban's philosophy in many facets of his game. I'm sure they are both quite familiar with each other. I expect a couple of new looks from both sides of the ball to avoid one trying to guess a step ahead of the other.

Seems kind of funny to see the :ua: folks giving us the nod.....not sure how to take that :P

Auburns offense will control the game as the game goes on. LSU will move it at times, but Coach Muschamp will be a big help to the Auburn D.

LSU is as talented as anyone. Russell is streaky, and Brandon Cox is poised. The two headed monster of Irons and Lester will be tough to slow down. The AU passing game is starting to roll. The LSU D is nasty. AU

's is not far behind, but LSU has yet to give up a TD in the two games they have played so far.

My pick:

:au: 23

:lsu: 16

LSU is our next game ;)

I was refering to the fact that everyone predicts us winning even though we havent played the game yet.

Archived