The Game!

KLSU

First congrats on an awesome football team.

I will be leaving Thursday for the game staying with a good friend of mine who is an Auburn graduate and fan of course. I really don't have clue who will win. Both teams are very talented and either one could take this game. You have to give Auburn the advantage because they are at home but other than that I think both teams are pretty even. Hopefully LSU and AU fans can get over all the problems we have had with each other the last few years and get back to respect and focus on the tough rivalry it really is. I have all the respect in the world for Auburn and have always been treated great at Jordan Hare. Here is to a game that "Lives up to the hype"

Geaux Tigers. :lsu::sec:

I will be leaving Thursday for the game staying with a good friend of mine who is an Auburn graduate and fan of course. I really don't have clue who will win. Both teams are very talented and either one could take this game. You have to give Auburn the advantage because they are at home but other than that I think both teams are pretty even. Hopefully LSU and AU fans can get over all the problems we have had with each other the last few years and get back to respect and focus on the tough rivalry it really is. I have all the respect in the world for Auburn and have always been treated great at Jordan Hare. Here is to a game that "Lives up to the hype"

This one is shaping up to be another classic matchup between two tough teams. It should be a good one. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either side! Geaux Tigers!!! :lsu::cheers:

This one is shaping up to be another classic matchup between two tough teams. It should be a good one. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either side! Geaux Tigers!!! :lsu::cheers:

Here Here :cheers:

Herbstreit said on the Gameday wrap up that UT and the Gaytors was the game for next Saturday. :banghead:

The winner of LSU and AU has gone to the SECCG 5 of the last 6 years. And you have #4 vs #6. ESPN tools.

Archived