USC CHEATED IN 2004...

otterinbham

What's sad is that I predict this story hangs under the radar. USC is such a media darling, the mainstream press will make sure this story never finds it way to the front pages.

Sounds like some legitimate serious crap went on with Bush. It is funny how Yahoo Sports, of all the sports media outlets, seems to be on top of this while ESPN is sitting on it.

Ok, I will be the first to eat my words... ESPN just discussed the Yahoo article during the halftime report of the WVU-Maryland game.

Maybe this will really start picking up in other news outlets.

Like any of you are that suprised?? We all knew something was going on when the stuff broke about the 3/4 of mill$ house his parents were living in.

The national media likes to tear you down just as quick as the put you up there. If this is subsantial, they will keep the spotlight on USC because they know the rest of the country will tune in to see them suffer.

It always, always comes down to ratings, that's why they are only interested in building up the UN vs USC game on ABC this week, and even better if there is a controversy hanging over it...

The NCAA got so fired up they sent two teams out to LA to white wash for them.

I havent heard one word of NCAA PLOI, until then, all this is is a secondary news media source story.

Question: Why did no other news media source, Hello Pete Thamel and the NYT, not investigate this?

Guest Tigrinum Major

The national championship would probably be vacanted IF that did come to pass and no one would take their place.

Who knows? The NCAA could get so pissed off at USC that they hit Arizona with the death penalty.

With the possibility of Reggie Bush accepting money and gifts, is there a possibility that Auburn could be National Champions? :au:

A little clarification. Would they go back two years and possibly award us the National Championship?

Since the MNC isn't doled out by the NCAA, there isn't really any way for it to be taken away and given to someone else. Do you think the media is going to punish their favorite team that way? I think not. And the BCS probably doesn't have any system in place for it either... especially since the BCS rankings stop before the game and don't run again after the bowls.

So in a nutshell, it ain't going to happen. Even if it did, they'd find some way to give it to Oklahoma.

With the possibility of Reggie Bush accepting money and gifts, is there a possibility that Auburn could be National Champions? :au:

A little clarification. Would they go back two years and possibly award us the National Championship?

If they did make USC drop the Crystal (Which I think they should, Because He Was ON THAT TEAM PLAYING).........They could give it to Us or Okie.........If you still have any questions, just go ask a bammer fan Stat Tiger or someone that has the list of Fake NC's for bammer, it'll show you that bammer's first 3 or 4 national championships were given to them up to 10 years later. Just don't ask a bammer fan, because he'll start to get all Flustered while his ONE Brain cell tries to work up something to Snap back at ya. It's usually something like........AAAAhhhhhehwhhhhhwwwwwwTheBearAAAAhhhhhehwhhhhhwwwwww12nashienulchampieunsheps...........see, that's what's Burned into their minds as a baby, that's their first words, besides Pabst and OWWWWWW dat hurts Uncle Daddy Husband.............Oops, sorry. So yea, they could award us the Trophy, but they won't. Hell, they'll get off of this one too because the agents do that for Everybody :puke: .

GASP!

Its on ESPN.com!

I love the opening line int he article...

Reggie Bush and his family "appear" to have received more than $100,000 in financial benefits from marketing agents while Bush played at USC, according to a report posted Thursday night on Yahoo! Sports.

He "'appeared'" to have...

I guess they're just waiting for it all to go away so they can go back to loving their Trojans. Take that last part as crudely as you wish.

GASP!

Its on ESPN.com!

I love the opening line int he article...

Reggie Bush and his family "appear" to have received more than $100,000 in financial benefits from marketing agents while Bush played at USC, according to a report posted Thursday night on Yahoo! Sports.

He "'appeared'" to have...

I guess they're just waiting for it all to go away so they can go back to loving their Trojans. Take that last part as crudely as you wish.

The original article from yahoo said that too...

Its possible that Auburn would be an AP champ, but 0% chance that we'd be the BCS champ, even if this thing follows through, which it won't.

Archived