Anyone watching Army& TAM

Draven

Army has a helluva team. I would love to see them win.

ON that note. Please keep the Army in your prayers. The Big Red One has been taking some big hits as they take over for the 101st. When I watch one of the service academies play ball, it reminds me of the important things.

Army has a helluva team. I would love to see them win.

ON that note. Please keep the Army in your prayers. The Big Red One has been taking some big hits as they take over for the 101st. When I watch one of the service academies play ball, it reminds me of the important things.

Oh man...I didnt know that. My dad (now deceased) was in the Big Red One in WW2.

28-24 TAMU?

Man, Fran might as well start packing his bags too. I never saw what was so great about him anyway. Even at :ua: I thought anyone could have coached that team to ten wims.

How dumb was the running play call on 3rd down???!!! Throw TWO passes! DUH!

:au::homer:

A&M is my other school of matriculation and trust me when I say that the rank and file is very restless...

I don't know what Franchione was thinking by going for it on 4th down inside his own 30 yard line, but he got bailed out by a very puzzling play call by Army. If anything, run that play on 4th down (if you still think it's going to work) after trying another pass.

I don't know what Franchione was thinking by going for it on 4th down inside his own 30 yard line,

He still remembers it working for CTT & AUBURN! :big:

Archived