Please guys....

SouperTiger

First time poster here and I'm a LSU Student and die hard fan. I have lots of family out there in Alabama also. First I came over here to congratulate you guys on a great game. These types of games nearly give me heart attacks each time. Second I wanted to say that I love Auburn too mainly because you guys put out one of my all time favorite players Bo Jackson. Many may disagree with me but if he had played football full time in the NFL and not hurt himself he would have been the greatest running back ever to play the game or at least in the top 5. The third thing is not a slap but more of a constructive criticism. I know it looks like you guys are attached to calling us corndogs and I sort of heard the version of the story on why. I love and laugh at all the other things we get called and yelled at during the games (LSWho, etc.) but corndog? I am not offended in any way by the word but it just sounds really lame. We need to put our heads together and come up with a better name. I'll even help... :roflol: If there are any dumb names that we call you guys let me know and I'll try and come up with a better name. Please understand that this was all in jest. Also guys I voted for you guys on the ESPN poll for the number 2 spot as well as all my buddies. If :lsu: can't make it to the NC then we always root for you. So please run the boards and destroy everyone or lose 2 :sec: games and give us a shot ( I know not gonna happen). Cheers guys and look forward to seeing you in Baton Rouge next year. :)

First time poster here and I'm a LSU Student and die hard fan. I have lots of family out there in Alabama also. First I came over here to congratulate you guys on a great game. These types of games nearly give me heart attacks each time. Second I wanted to say that I love Auburn too mainly because you guys put out one of my all time favorite players Bo Jackson. Many may disagree with me but if he had played football full time in the NFL and not hurt himself he would have been the greatest running back ever to play the game or at least in the top 5. The third thing is not a slap but more of a constructive criticism. I know it looks like you guys are attached to calling us corndogs and I sort of heard the version of the story on why. I love and laugh at all the other things we get called and yelled at during the games (LSWho, etc.) but corndog? I am not offended in any way by the word but it just sounds really lame. We need to put our heads together and come up with a better name. I'll even help... :roflol: If there are any dumb names that we call you guys let me know and I'll try and come up with a better name. Please understand that this was all in jest. Also guys I voted for you guys on the ESPN poll for the number 2 spot as well as all my buddies. If :lsu: can't make it to the NC then we always root for you. So please run the boards and destroy everyone or lose 2 :sec: games and give us a shot ( I know not gonna happen). Cheers guys and look forward to seeing you in Baton Rouge next year. :)

I really never gave this much thought and I've never called LSU corndogs. Saturday before the game, however, I was standing under the tree at Donahue as the band met at the intersection there. Looked to my right and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Three LSU fans -- and not the ragged kind, the polo, visor, shorts and deck shoe wearing kind -- all chowing heartily on corn dogs.

I laughed like a complete idiot. I laughed so hard one of the corndog eaters started wiping his chin and checking his shirt for mustard thinking he'd spilled it.

What upsets me the most is that I had my camera right there and I was so busy laughing, I forgot to take a pic of the corndog eaters.

Trust me, it was hilarious.

I really never gave this much thought and I've never called LSU corndogs. Saturday before the game, however, I was standing under the tree at Donahue as the band met at the intersection there. Looked to my right and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Three LSU fans -- and not the ragged kind, the polo, visor, shorts and deck shoe wearing kind -- all chowing heartily on corn dogs.

I laughed like a complete idiot. I laughed so hard one of the corndog eaters started wiping his chin and checking his shirt for mustard thinking he'd spilled it.

What upsets me the most is that I had my camera right there and I was so busy laughing, I forgot to take a pic of the corndog eaters.

Trust me, it was hilarious.

I actually like eating corndogs but it has nothing to do with being an :lsu: fan. Come to think of it I dont think our concessions sell corndogs. Hmmm.... :roflol:

I've already moved to Toonces.

Toonces is GREAT!!! We actually use that as much as War Eagle fans do. Most :lsu: students and fans HATE the new tiger. I wish we could go back to the straight on tiger face that looks menacing and doesn't look like a cartoon.

Toonces is GREAT!!! We actually use that as much as War Eagle fans do. Most :lsu: students and fans HATE the new tiger. I wish we could go back to the straight on tiger face that looks menacing and doesn't look like a cartoon.

tell ya what, you stop saying "tiger bait" to teams who's mascot is a tiger, and I'll stop calling you corndogs...

tell ya what, you stop saying "tiger bait" to teams who's mascot is a tiger, and I'll stop calling you corndogs...

I don't think I've ever yelled tiger bait to an AU fan. I'm not a big fan of cannibalism.... :roflol:

The reason we won is because I ate a Corndog...

The whole game I was talking about needing a corndog to help our team win...

At the half with us down 3-0, I made my move...I took a bite (and finished it) during the kick off and Auburn responds with a 3 and out and a TD...

You can all thank me...

Archived