Talk of Notre Dame Jumping in the Polls?

AuburnRugby17

You've got to be kidding me. A victory over an unranked MSU warrants a jump? If anything, Notre Dame should drop from their current standing for letting Stanton own them for three quarters of football.

Well, Notre Dame, USC, or Alabama--you only count the quarters you win.

Well I really won't worry too much about ND jumping up above us. It's kinda hard to justify a leap over Michigan and they're at #6. But then again, it won't be the first time voters screw things up again.

You've got to be kidding me. A victory over an unranked MSU warrants a jump? If anything, Notre Dame should drop from their current standing for letting Stanton own them for three quarters of football.

I agree but the voters love Notre Dame and how this comeback proves they are a bsc team. thats what the bum Corso was saying that they one a 14 million dollar game even if they lose to Usc they will be in the bcs :thumbsdown::puke:

You're forgetting...even if ND had lost close, it would've been a tremendous moral victory after their devastating loss to Michigan. In that case, their intestinal fortitude ALONE, would've been worth a move up to #5, and an almost certain future spot in the BCS Championship game!!! What are you thinking??? :)

:au::homer:

Mich State was undefeated. I'm not saying that ND should jump in the polls (although we know they will). But as long as the big 4 (ND, USC, OSU, and Texas---now it's michigan) are winning games, they will be the team to beat according to the pollsters. No one on ESPN actually has Auburn at number 2. Most don't even have us as number 3. They are stilll all over USC's footballs.

Jeff Klein could throw for 350 yards and 3 td's on notre dame's secondary.

Ouch, that is just downright mean to the poor guys of the ND secondary.

Maybe that will stop some of the incessant handwringing about polls around here...

Maybe that will stop some of the incessant handwringing about polls around here...

I agree.....Let's worry about the polls in December they dont mean crap now.

I agree.....Let's worry about the polls in December they dont mean crap now.

I dissagree. We must keep our spot and win our games to even think about going to glendale. I know it's early and we have a lot of tough games left so I'm holding my breath. One game at a time! But every game, they need to try to win convincingly.

Archived