What South Carolina thinks about AU

autiger518

I think that our staff realizes that, as the only show on Thursday night, we've got to be impressive. They knew that the Buffalo game wasn't televised and that only the final score would be reported. Ergo, nothing flashy. Look for fireworks in Columbia.

I hope y'all are right. I am not trying to jinx us, but my superstitious side made me think about something...

What is our record on Thursday nights? How about at SC? Anyone know?

And......this is the first game this year that we have worn the white jerseys. We wore blue at MSU.

I will feel a lot better if we take an early lead......

We are 5-1 on Thursday nights. And the last time at WBS we won in a rout. This was all pre CSS so take that with a grain of salt. I will forever worry about CSS lead teams. He has a knack for out coaching good teams. I am very nervous and can not wait to see our boys go out there Thursday as the only game playin!!!

ONE at a time!

I think the game will be closer then what everyone is thinking

I agree....although I think we will win, the game still scares me

I think the game will be closer then what everyone is thinking

I don't...just a hunch. Another torching of Cocky, comin' up.

:au::homer:

It would be awesome if instead of white jerseys, we came out in ....o...r........

<_< you almost did it.

Just seeing if anybody was actually reading this stuff, since everyone has made like 259 posts in each thread today. ;)

It would be awesome if instead of white jerseys, we came out in ....o...r........

<_< you almost did it.

Just seeing if anybody was actually reading this stuff, since everyone has made like 259 posts in each thread today. ;)

Don't even go there man, I tell ya, it just ain't worth it.

Hey guys, I came over here from the best gamecock board around www.cockytalk.com...anyway good luck guys I know you won't need it. I really do think we can give ya'll a run for your money (dont expect another debacle like last year at your place) We'll be fired up I think, we're getting arguably our most experienced O-lineman back from suspension, James Thompson. As well as Cory Boyd, who came in the recruiting class right after KI at USC, and says KI showed him some of the ropes while he was there, so he'll be fired up too (A reporter asked Cory if he'll be OK to play Thursday, to which he laughed and said he'd play if they had to sew a new leg on him...he said he's had this one marked since that trainwreck last year). So anyway come over to CockyTalk and post often, as I will over here...if any of you guys are making the trip to the 803 lemme know if you need any pointers on where to hang out pre/post game. Good Luck.

Last I heard it was 13.5, but dont read anything into last year...Spurrier continues to say it was his worst coaching performane ever. He put 60 plays on the wristband of a brand new QB that doesnt fit into his system...but thats history anyway...just dont count on that happening again.

:usc: We are going to kill ya'll thursday!!!!!!! Nah, im just joking! Im just hoping for an injury free game, and if we play to the best of our abilities and ya'll have an off night, anything can happen. This is going to be our toughest game of the year, im anxious to see how our boys respond to the challenge. The South Carolina program and fanbase has a huge amount of respect for the Auburn program! Good luck thursday, and the rest of the year!

My prediction:

AU 34

USC 13

Im hoping it will be a little different, but ya'll have a very strong team.

EDIT: I also wanted to say that this is a great fan site! We also have a GREAT fan site, it is nothing like scout or rivals! Visit www.cockytalk.com and post often!

If you finish that you will have one of 2 things! A huge thead against the big Oran..... or It will be locked still very funny stuff I like a little pot stirring! :big:

Nice to be on the board

To set the record straight...Actually we do think we can beat AU..But its going to be a good ol test for Darth Visor..Our team has been playing like crap until last week. USC has the weapons (except on the lines) to match up pretty nicely with AU..

Second point: I read some where that Irons(DB) wants to be put on a Island with Rice, pray to the football God that never happens. Irons is good, but not that good! Your defense no will have no problem making to the QB or RB in the backfeild..We have looked nothing less than worrible on the line. Yet Spur is know to use over aggressive defense to his advantage... Kenny Irons, well is what he is..Great..but he is just a man and I think NIX is going to bring the kitchen sink...I hope that at least we can contain Irons...You more or less dont want to pass.. We are ranked 2 in the nation...On our defense..You guys have one of the best balance attacks in college football..your passing off is some where around 23 and your run is around 21..That is extremly impressive!!!!

Third Point: I'm not one for defense battles, but I hope this is one of them...Just so..it can be a close game..Carolina needed a big pick'me'up and got it last sat, but the mighty Tigers are much more trouble..Your defense matches up pretty good with our offense..that is what worries me..What worries me more is the fact your defense is setup perfectly for our offense..We too have a hard noise RB but your line against ours doesnt look promissing. In the end Carolina has the best punter in college football right now..so dont look for a repeat of last year, when you got the ball on the 50 every single postion...

Fourth Point: I hate this game (esp this year)..Not because AU rank or skill, but because I would love for AU after this game to go unmatched..Play for the N.T and beat the living crap out of some Northen or West coast team that doesnt play nearly as hard of a Sch. as the SEC has! I would love for yall to introduce Ohio State to a good ol fashion butt whoopin.

Any of you traveling to Columbia, have a safe trip, be nice and we will be nice to you..Oh and by the way if your staying in Columbia for the night... Check out 5pts..Greatest place in South Carolina

GAMECOCK PREDICT:

USC-17

AU- 14

Reality Pict.

USC- 14

AU -24

Nice to be on the board

Our team has been playing like crap until last week.

Didn't you play FAU last week? 3rd in the bottom 10 on ESPN I wouldn't use that as the game that you got better with!!!

WAR EAGLE

BEAT THE LAME COCKS!

Archived