Mustain Ranch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atleast it's better than yours....

:puke:

:au:

Your momma

My God, I feel like I'm seven years old on the playground. Hey, Mustain Ranch, I think your elementary school librarian needs her computer back. You'd better just run on back to class now.

On the t-shirt "Beat Auburn! Now that's everything!".

Isn't that pitiful? That's all the Arkansas pigs have to think about? That's everything to them. Not much of a life.

your sister

Run on along to school kid. The bus is going to leave you behind.

Arkansas: The one state Alabama can make fun of.

Your forgetting someone...

mississippi.jpg

Haha

Good point.

One of two.

You actually ned to roll Western Virginia into that category as well!

Arkansas: The one state Alabama can make fun of.

mississippi.jpg

Haha

Good point.

One of two.

You actually ned to roll Western Virginia into that category as well!

i absolutely agree with your findings :roflol::roflol::roflol:

The Real south is in Extreme South :ua: . Went down through that way during the summer on my way to :uf: . Really Redneck there. It was on a sunday and I saw 13 Churches and everyone was at 1 church.....DE DE DEE :sec:

yeap...same reason UAT won't schedule UAB....LOL

And the same reason that State and Ole Miss won't schedule Southern Miss.

mississippi.jpg

I take offense to that. We should all make fun of Louisiana. They are the ones that blamed everyone else after Hurricane Katrina. Mississippians actually just got our asses up and got our state back running. I was in it, I know.

They are the ones that blamed everyone else after Hurricane Katrina.

In other words you saw several articles about the ghetto black people taking advantage of FEMA and thus assume everyone in New Orleans blames Bush, the Pope, your family, and ext....?

Not sure where this thought that everyone in New Orleans blames everyone else

If anything, the past politicians are blamed the most for the actual levees

People whose football battle cry is "woo pig sooey" are outlawed by common sense from calling anyone else a "redneck."

Actually, the "Woo pig sooey" is the :arky: menfolks way of telling their wife/girlfriend/sister to hurry up with their chaw break and get back with the beer.

People whose football battle cry is "woo pig sooey" are outlawed by common sense from calling anyone else a "redneck."

Actually, the "Woo pig sooey" is the :arky: menfolks way of telling their wife/girlfriend/sister to hurry up with their chaw break and get back with the beer.

Atleast it's better than you guys <Retarded Voice>War Eagle, Give'em Hell you Damn War Eagle

:arky:

:flame::corndog:

:AUBig::shoot:

Guest Tigrinum Major

This is like watching a bunch of puppies playing in the backyard. Lots of teeth gnashing and yelping, but no one really getting in any good licks.

I need to see some blood, people!

Can we quit feeding this inbred so he will go away? He's getting to be like the mangy hounds he has living under his singlewide.

Atleast it's better than you guys <Retarded Voice>War Eagle, Give'em Hell you Damn War Eagle

:arky:

:flame::corndog:

:AUBig::shoot:

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice. You're the kind of a person I would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

You know, I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit? Now hurry on along and get to the kitchen. Your mom has your Fruity Pebbles ready for you.

Hit that line. Hit that line. Keep on going.

Take that ball right down the field.

Give a cheer. Rah! Rah!

Never fear. Rah! Rah!

Arkansas will never yield.

on your toes Razorbacks to the finish.

Carry on with all your might.

For it's A-A-A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S for Arkansas,

Fight, Fight, F-i-ight, Fight, Fight.

Go Hogs Go!!

What high school did you "borrow" that song from?

Archived